TGIFriday, 1/14/2011, What's on the menu today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cream of Potato and Leek Soup with Ham.
Maybe a Ham Sandwich on Seeded Rye or Buttered Rye Bread.
Lemon Cake

I'm stoked today. My cholesterol levels have dropped considerable from 200 a few months ago down to 90!

Treating myself to some freshly made Chicken Tamales. Salad with Ranch dressing on the side.
They're pretty good :)

Munky.

We've been doing some rearranging and remodeling in the family room so it was left overs again tonight, roast chicken and macaroni salad and stuffing. I swear I AM going to make that stuffed squash tomorrow!! :wacko:

Rainbow trout with ginger/garlic/orange/lime/fines herbes/butter sauce and brown rice.

On Friday's we usually have breakfast or tacos for dinner. Tonight it's breakfast: Eggs (made according to order), sausage, toast.

I love Rainbow trout... we often have trout for breakfast on the weekends with potatoes o'brien or a variation thereon.

I love quinoa! Been trying to incorporate it into my cooking often lately. :)

Freshly-made chicken tamales!! Bestow my beating heart....

Chili and Cornbread for us tonight. It's been cold here on the Gulf Coast all week and it really hit the spot.

Made a Costco trip today and got a rotisserie chicken. Made open faced hot chicken sandwiches on toasted sourdough with homemade mushroom onion gravy, leftover frozen dressing from Thanksgiving, and steamed broccoli.

Made a Costco trip today and got a rotisserie chicken. Made open faced hot chicken sandwiches on toasted sourdough with homemade mushroom onion gravy, leftover frozen dressing from Thanksgiving, and steamed broccoli.

That sounds sooo good. *wiping chin with drool rag*

Rainbow trout with ginger/garlic/orange/lime/fines herbes/butter sauce and brown rice.

That sounds yummy and I hate trout. (Yes, I have had it fresh. It was still flopping all over my sink right before I cooked it.) One day I'll try cold smoked trout or gravad trout. It is a salmonid and I only like salmon if it hasn't been cooked.

Back
Top Bottom