TGIFriday 7/29/11 What's Cooking?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i'm on my way to rock's too, snip.

umm, wait.

a dozen brats, a dozen beers, or a dozen ears of corn? 'cause we're gonna need more beer.

Rock should be having dinner about my lunch time (give or take an hour) so I can whip over there, have some brats and get back in time for our hot dog night....there is a CFL double header on tonight and I think some baseball too! :rolleyes:

still sick, but finally on the mend. thanks for remembering him, lp. we must have played a million video games together this past week since he couldn't go out.

i've gotten him hooked on the history channel now too after so much time indoors.
he flips back and forth between history and spongebob, just like his old man.:cool:

still sick, but finally on the mend. thanks for remembering him, lp. we must have played a million video games together this past week since he couldn't go out.

i've gotten him hooked on the history channel now too after so much time indoors.
he flips back and forth between history and spongebob, just like his old man.:cool:
I love all the characters, except Patrick.

Well, let me know how many are coming. The general store is only a block down for the beer, and the corn stand is a mile up the road the other way, so I may need to zip out and grab some more.

had stewed kidneys over waffles for brunch. tonight will be rabbit ragout over paparadelle. dinner is second time from earlier in the week. still, good eats.

My homemade chili and and mozzarella/scallion/green chili cornbread.

Making it for 14 people today.My boy is turning 3 this weekend.

It's a great dish when you have guests arriving at different times.

Well, let me know how many are coming. The general store is only a block down for the beer, and the corn stand is a mile up the road the other way, so I may need to zip out and grab some more.

Goin up the country by Canned Heat is starting to play in my old gray head:ROFLMAO:

Pork steaks, sweet potato fries, and creamed corn. The sides may end up changing (probably not), but the pork steak is definitely the meat. :cool:

George Dickel then...

Whatchamycallit.......Thin sliced rib-eye...with Baby Bok Choy, Onions, Baby Bellas, Gui Choy, Nappa, Garlic & Ginger, Sesame Oil, Cooking soy, beef broth and other "stuff" ..Cooked up in a Wok. Served with Rice....

Choclolate Ice Cream....and a few boiled P-nuts.

The sausage onion casserole came out pretty good. The layer of crushed Ritz style crackers was tasty, but I think next time I'll skip the crackers and just mix the sausage/onions/soup with some cooked egg noodles.

I can always use the crushed crackers with butter and spread them on top, instead of cheese. If I use cheese next time, I'll add it to the mix.

The sausage onion casserole came out pretty good. The layer of crushed Ritz style crackers was tasty, but I think next time I'll skip the crackers and just mix the sausage/onions/soup with some cooked egg noodles.

I can always use the crushed crackers with butter and spread them on top, instead of cheese. If I use cheese next time, I'll add it to the mix.

If you like a little crunch try some chow mein noodles. They make a nice change.

I'm still undecided, but that sippin' whisky sounds like it would help make up my mind.

If you like a little crunch try some chow mein noodles. They make a nice change.

They would, I'm sure, but if I have them, I eat them like munchies. The only time I allowed myself to not eat them all up was when I made Alix's Nuts & Bolts where they ended up being munchies anyway.:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom