TGIFriday 7/29/11 What's Cooking?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BLTs, but we are out of L. Will replace with cucumber fridge pickles. DH may never wake from his coma after returning from the east coast wine conference. Apparently much merriment was had.

Zhizara said:
They would, I'm sure, but if I have them, I eat them like munchies. The only time I allowed myself to not eat them all up was when I made Alix's Nuts & Bolts where they ended up being munchies anyway.:LOL:

China Boy Noodles, I eat them too. They are blocked from the house, of necessity.

beef chow mien. i use cube steak ( which is cheap here) slice it thinly and then stir fry in sesame oil. same with green onions and assorted pepper slices. then i cook up some packaged beef chow mien and mix it all together. i usually have pea salad with chow mien. i think i am in a rut but groceries not being bought till wed of next week.

I don't know if this link will work, but it is for a buy one get one free coupon for them. SmartSource Printable Grocery Coupon If it doesn't work, I'm sure you can go to Johnsonville's website and get it there (I got it in an email from them and they said to share.). :cool:

Thank you. But my post was not in reference to the price. It was the "Brat Patties". I have never seen them before.:chef:

Thank you. But my post was not in reference to the price. It was the "Brat Patties". I have never seen them before.:chef:
I'm sorry, I wasn't referring to the price either. I thought you were expressing an interest in possibly trying them (and that some others might want to try them as well), so I was trying to help. I didn't meant to offend anyone.

Barbara L said:
I'm sorry, I wasn't referring to the price either. I thought you were expressing an interest in possibly trying them (and that some others might want to try them as well), so I was trying to help. I didn't meant to offend anyone.

What was offending? You were being helpful! I might try them my own self!

What was offending? You were being helpful.
Thanks, that is what I was trying to do. Hopefully I misread what was said, but I do know some people (my uncle for instance) who are offended by coupon use (he wouldn't let my aunt use coupons when she shopped).

Barbara L said:
Thanks, that is what I was trying to do. Hopefully I misread what was said, but I do know some people (my uncle for instance) who are offended by coupon use (he wouldn't let my aunt use coupons when she shopped).

Who could be offended by a coupon? I plan to use your link!

Last edited:

I wasn't offended. I thought you posted that because I had seen it in a sale flyer.:neutral: It is a new product (to me anyway) that I was just passing along.

Last edited:
I wasn't offended. I thought you posted that because I had seen it in a sale flyer.:neutral: It is a new product (to me anyway) that I was just passing along.
Whew! I figured I misunderstood--I was a little tense about something else (a conversation I had with my husband right before I read it) and that probably made me get goofy. :flowers:

Sorry to interrupt ;), but this is what I had for dinner, tonight.
Filet mignon with Snip's cream/brandy/chicken liver sauce, sugar snap peas and roasted (grilled) cauliflower.

Attachments

• Snip's sauce1.jpg
    Snip's sauce1.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 156
  • Snip's sauce2.jpg
    Snip's sauce2.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 141
Sorry to interrupt ;), but this is what I had for dinner, tonight...
Now, now! You know we ladies like to hang out in the kitchen and gab!

Pork steaks, sweet potato fries, and creamed corn. The sides may end up changing (probably not), but the pork steak is definitely the meat. :cool:
I gave James a choice of sweet potato fries or waffle fries (from regular potatoes) and he chose waffle fries. :cool:

I was good until the chicken liver sauce. I don't like liver anything!

This was our dinner... bad picture. The whole pizza had turkey and mozzarella cheese... half was cheddar, other half was mushrooms

img_1031085_0_027bbc2579362ea09ce78ceb21697fc4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom