TGIFriday 9/23 What's Cooking?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I stopped on the way home and got KFC. I haven't done that in ages, and it just sounds good. Waiting for DH to get home to eat!

Here's Dinner: T-Bone Steak, Saluted Mushrooms, Three Bean Salad and Oven Fries: russet potatoes tossed in Olive Oil, Red and Black Pepper and Dried Chives.

View attachment 12080

Pac, you might want to try these with sour cream.:chef:

Last edited:
Do they deliver or do you have to pick it up?

I'm going to make a salad in a bit.

They deliver. It's very good and convenient. They're across the street from the entrance to our condo complex. The serve pizza, subs, Greek dishes and a bunch of other stuff. All good and reasonably priced.

I had a steak bomb, wing dings. SO had a buffalo tender dinner with slaw and fries.

Andy M. said:
They deliver. It's very good and convenient. They're across the street from the entrance to our condo complex. The serve pizza, subs, Greek dishes and a bunch of other stuff. All good and reasonably priced.

I had a steak bomb, wing dings. SO had a buffalo tender dinner with slaw and fries.

Okay. I don't take up much room. Greek food and a pool! I'm in!

heated up tuna casserole i made yesterday. lima bean salad on lettuce. need to bake something. the cupcakes from yesterday are all gone. gave most away, to my great grandchildren, and bob, the guy that takes me to the doc.

This was our dinner from Friday night.... ground beef, pasta and vegie skillet.

img_1052458_0_7b395e67cc162248dd01ba8ffd059550.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom