This is the dinner thread for Wednesday, 11/19/2014

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You just made my mouth water. My S/O doesn't like seafood and it is my favorite. :(

Those folks that don't like seafood, never get invited over.:ROFLMAO: Nor do we go over to folks places for seafood that grossly over cook it :ermm: SIL,:ermm:.

Karen made some minestrone the other day, sans the pasta to have for later. I added a couple parm bones while it was simmering. Had some last night and added the pasta then. Man, that parm flavor was perfect, very subtle hint. Have 3 containers in the freezer.

.... snipped ...

Our banquet, from near to far, consisted of clarified butter (had to re-warm because it began to set), seasoned rice, seafood sampler, scallions for Himself for the salad next in line, and the grand finish of a rather tasty-for-a-grocery-bakery (thank you, Publix) key lime cheesecake. Those wine glasses were eventually filled. Twice. At least twice...

WOW! CG what a feast! So glad to hear that you guys are having a good time.
That's the best having a place to cook while on vacation.

Craig, are you commenting on our "well done" seafood? Poor stuff didn't have a chance with the condition and age of the resort's grills.

No, I was commenting on our SIL. It doesn't take 20 minutes in the boil to cook shrimp or crawfish for that matter.:mad:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom