Thursday, 1/20/2011, What's cooking today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My lunch was a simple egg salad sandwich (a hardboiled egg mashed with mayo, sea salt and ground peppercorns) on seeded rye bread.

img_961585_0_f57b35a2bf0fd384a2030614ca960cb8.jpg

My lunch was a simple egg salad sandwich (a hardboiled egg mashed with mayo, sea salt and ground peppercorns) on seeded rye bread.

img_961586_0_f57b35a2bf0fd384a2030614ca960cb8.jpg

You forgot the BACON AND CHEESE! ;):LOL: Looks better than what I'm have'n, warm natty light and sunflower seeds.:huh::(

;):)

Thank you both!

I put crumbled bacon in my egg salad the other day.

either chicken fried steak or that damned tuna casserole. salad and brussel sprout and leeks.

I made a bet with myself yesterday that you wouldn't make it. Looks like I won.:LOL:

I finally realized that I just don't like tuna casserole anymore so when I get canned tuna I just make tuna salad sandwiches which I do still like.

For a simple casserole, I use chicken anymore, as I often boil a thigh for the stock and just put the meat in a baggie in the freezer for later use.

Maybe that's why you're stalling?;)

I'm making Swiss steak tonight. No real recipe so we shall see how it turns out.

Left over calazones I made from Pillsbury crusts in a can. Found recipe on their site. Turned out good.

Corn and bacon waffles, fried potatoes, mushrooms and onions, over easy eggs.

img_961741_0_caa2a1a6cd8698bf8ba9e8c987c5fefb.jpg

I made a bacon and Swiss on honey wheat bread. I was too tired from shopping. It was very good, though, and the bacon was packaged in just a vacuum bag and cost $2.50 for 12 oz.

I often wondered why they didn't eliminate that stupid box and the flat plastic piece under the bacon. I always cut my bacon in half and slide the rest of the bacon into a quart size zip anyway. Way too much trash. You still can't see the whole slice of bacon though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom