Thursday, 15th February - today's dinner?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My Honey got home early---:) but back to dinner..we are going to have chicken stew with cornmeal/cheese dumplings and gingerbread cake topped with whipped cream for dessert.

Well, husband's broken tooth had him just having soup for dinner, but I had a jerk-seasoned catfish filet sandwich - on a toasted hard roll with lettuce; one side with mayo, one side with Trader Joe's Wasabi/Saki mustard.

Out of kindness, I waited till he had finished his soup & retired before I made my yummy sandwich - lol!!!

oh gosh, who knows. I am home which is the good news.
I have to ask hubby what he feels like.
I bet he'd say something really easy.
he came home early from work today exhausted from overwork.
oh sheesh, now he says he doesn't need dinner tonight. uff da is all I can say:(

It was a packaged Indian curry (Kitchens of India brand, recommended to me by freinds experienced in such things) on Jasmine rice (OK, it should have been Basmati, but I usually only have one or the other in the house), topped with lightly sauteed fish filets, and with the usual condiments, preceded by a yogurt-based salad. I will say I "heated up" the curry with a pinch of hot pepper.

beef stew from last Sat.'s pot roast. (meal # 3 from that chuck roast) with garlic toast, salad, fresh fruit. a simple recreation, but so good on a wintry night.

Back
Top Bottom