Thursday 21st of July What's for Dinner?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ended up making blackened pork chops, with a grape chutney, and garlic mashed potatoes. delicious!

Attachments

• 101_0830.jpg
    101_0830.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 216
  • 101_0832.jpg
    101_0832.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 204
Shrimp salad with cukes, cherry tomatoes, green beans, and scallions.

My dinner is on the grill. I can't say I'm really hungry, but I felt like cooking.
What a food addict I am.

Scrambled eggs with onions and bell peppers.

283495_1847409593863_1499378782_1521969_6805204_n.jpg

Thanks lifesaver :)

I ended up cooking dinner, not that I needed it, I wasn't really hungry, but I had fun. And it was tasty :)

Stuffed pork tenderloin.

The gravy was tomato paste browned in the skillet with heavy cream added. I know... it looks like ketchup :LOL:

Attachments

• 1stuffing.jpg
    1stuffing.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 159
  • 2stuffing loin.jpg
    2stuffing loin.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 159
  • 3rolled.jpg
    3rolled.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 162
  • 4searing.jpg
    4searing.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 161
  • 5baking-grilling.jpg
    5baking-grilling.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 155
  • 6plated.jpg
    6plated.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 163
Oh my. When I'm not hungry, I sure can't cook like that! Looks wonderful, as did your sammich!

picked up a chicken taco casserole at the market . just finished heating it up, and a salad. very late with dinner. long story. will tell when i get over being so dang gone ticked off.

Went out for dinner last night: Japanese food.

Teri-yaki Chicken and Salmon, Soba noodles and harumaki. Of course, with warm saki! Very nice indeed although there was a LOT of food! :P

wow, pac. you can not be hungry around me anytime. :wacko: :chef:

c'mon babe, vent. and how was the chicken? :chicken:

chocolate frosting, what is harumaki?

i picked up pizzas and a salad for dinner yesterday. it was 98 in the shade (even the ool got to 88 degrees), so there was no sense in cooking.

1 firehouse salad, 1 plain extra thin crust pizza, 1 extra thin crust pizza with chicken, mushrooms, and onions, light on the cheese.

wow, pac. you can not be hungry around me anytime. :wacko: :chef:

1 firehouse salad, 1 plain extra thin crust pizza, 1 extra thin crust pizza with chicken, mushrooms, and onions, light on the cheese.

Well there's something to be said for the smell of food cooking perking up your appetite ;)

What is in a firehouse salad? What sets it apart from antipastos and the like?

oh, it's really just a big salad with lettuce, tomatoes, roasted peppers, onions, olives, and fresh mozzarella with balsamic dressing.

it just happens to be from an old firehouse that converted into an italian restaurant up the block from me.

So it's their way of saying the house salad... I like the sound of firehouse better.
I thought maybe it was loaded with hot peppers or something.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom