Thursday 3rd November, what's for dinner?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kezlehan

Senior Cook
Sorry I seem to have taken on the role of making these threads ;) I hope no one minds!

So what you cooking tonight? I'll just be defrosting the rest of the tomato soup I made the other day, and having it with my new found love, Hovis Nimble bread.
However, I am going to the shop today, so I will be picking up some fresh ingredients to make something exciting tomorrow :cool:

Tonight, it's leftovers for Mark. I'm not going to have that, because there is only enough left for alittle more than one serving. I'm not sure what I'm going to eat. In a few hours I'm going out to get some groceries, and I'll see what I can come up with.

There is a weird chicken casserole in the fridge for tonight's dinner. I've put in chicken, mixed veggies, onion, kasha, and cream sauce. I think I could call it pot pie, but I didn't bother with a topping. I'm working this evening, and everyone else is dashing somewhere so at least there will be something hot that has all the food groups in it available.

I think we'll just defrost some beef barley soup and have that with a baguette and butter.

Tonight I'm making shrimp, chicken and andouille étouffée, accompanied by a 2008 Waterstone Napa Valley Pinot Gris

I've got a leftover pork chop from last night, some au jus from Saturday's prime rib, about 3-4 decent sized criminis and a small shallot I want to use up and a cupboard full of spuds. I'll heat up the chop and make some mashed potatoes and gravy out of the rest.

I've got a leftover pork chop from last night, some au jus from Saturday's prime rib, about 3-4 decent sized criminis and a small shallot I want to use up and a cupboard full of spuds. I'll heat up the chop and make some mashed potatoes and gravy out of the rest.
That sounds delicious.

It is either pasta with garlic sauce, carrot-ginger soup, or turkey pot pie...I can't decide...I'm hungry now, been busy folding LAUNDRY!! Still have to put it all away.

I picked up some pizza dough at Trader Joe's yesterday, so I think it's time for a good pizza with Pepperoni, white onion, mushrooms, black olives, fresh basil and a ton of cheese.....

I picked up some pizza dough at Trader Joe's yesterday, so I think it's time for a good pizza with Pepperoni, white onion, mushrooms, black olives, fresh basil and a ton of cheese.....
Your pizza sounds good, especially the fresh basil and a ton of cheese!!

We're having Alice Springs Chicken (Thanks to Outback Steakhouse I love that stuff) but I'm not really sure what I will do to go with it. Maybe Mashed Potatoes or something.

Simmering a pot of Chili. Some for the next couple of days and the rest is going to be Freezer Food.

Fancy macaroni & cheese (rotini, cream, and 13-years-aged cheddar)(wish me luck) and a light baby greens salad.

Ok, I will wish you luck Claire. That ought to be a full flavor mac 'n cheese.

I made home made meatballs, browned them, and they are now simmering in a pot of doctored up jarred spaghetti sauce. Smells good already. Also there are salad fixings. Imported parmeggiano, from Wisconsin, not aged.

We're having chicken sandwiches, corn and salads. Quick and easy tonight after a full day at school and running errands on the way home.

Back
Top Bottom