Thursday, 4/28/2011, What's on the table today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
TLT's - Taylor ham, lettuce and tomato on toasted english muffins for dinner.

Any plans?

Maultaschen. The radiused cutting edge in front of the bolster on my boning knife, which is maligned by some of our knife experts, was helpful in boning out the remnants of our roast fresh ham.

I had to do service at the Ochopee FD, which is in Everglades City. So I hit Grimms Stone Crabs for what will probably be the last claws of this season for us. The menu will be conch fritters and crab claws.

Craig

I had to do service at the Ochopee FD, which is in Everglades City. So I hit Grimms Stone Crabs for what will probably be the last claws of this season for us. The menu will be conch fritters and crab claws.

Craig

Sounds good to me. Trade you a BLT...

Breakfast – Over easy eggs (nice runny yolks), Taylor ham (pork roll nicely browned) and toasted and buttered English muffin.

img_994315_0_e2b822c535a42daad4910141e3009bed.jpg

I've had chicken salad sandwiches before, but I have never actually made chicken salad before. So, I'm about to make chicken salad and for supper we will have chicken salad sandwiches. Too hot for anything hot right now. :cool:

Good afternoon,

Dinner tonight will be roast pork loin with gravy, mashed potatoes, and steamed green beans tossed with EVOO, salt & pepper.

We are in the middle of a severe thunderstorm right now and my thoughts are with all who are affected by the severe storms in the south east.

maybe pan grill fish, oh heck, i really don't know. the ham i had last night was very very salty. so not sure i will eat anymore of it. my son will enjoy it. it is 81 degrees right now and so nothing sounds good. oh i know. a patty melt on jewish rye bread. problem solved.

I just took my granddaughters birthday cake out of the oven. If I can get it cool enough in here I will eat what I didn't last night. Spaghetti, Marinated Green Beans and Garlic Bread.

We got a quick storm and nothing more severe than flooding in my area. Stay safe LC!

My dinner changed. Hub and 1 girl had the TLT's but my other girl and I had this:

Dinner – Pan fried Taylor ham and American cheese on a toasted and buttered English muffin, bean salad (kidney & cannellini beans, ground sea salt, ground peppercorns, dry oregano, red wine vinegar & EVOO) and a ½ sour / ½ garlic pickle spear.

img_994395_0_333b9a9e0649ae3c9b1d54291c2d4e84.jpg

Back
Top Bottom