Thursday, 5/19/2011, What's on the table today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Homemade wonton soup and maybe some fried wontons with dipping sauce.

just a simple cheese burger with pepper jack cheese, and green chilies. will put the fixings, lettuce, tomato etc in a side salad. making peanut butter ,chocolate chip bars. this is a splenda recipe, doesn't call for many chips.

Pan fried Haddock, Capellini Prima Vera. I ate half of the fish before I remembered to take a photo.:LOL:

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
Ya'll may think I'm terrible, but when I get into reading a book, I loath having to stop and mess with dinner! I'm simply heating a Shrimp Flavored Top Ramen Noodle package.

Ya'll may think I'm terrible, but when I get into reading a book, I loath having to stop and mess with dinner! I'm simply heating a Shrimp Flavored Top Ramen Noodle package.

Don't feel bad. Back in the '70's my family was lucky to eat when I was reading "Rich Man, Poor Man. :LOL:

Pan seared tuna steak, rare! (thanks, DC!) Fresh rhubarb sauce sweetened with Truvia.

Last edited:
Homemade wonton soup

img_1002192_0_4d80407bb27cef419607926e0f2d33fd.jpg

No fair! The spoon wouldn't come off in my hand:mad:

That's okay, though, I've got a pot of oyster stew I made yesterday. It should be just about perfect by now. I got a pint of wild caught oysters in juice. Nice and small.:LOL:

I'll reheat it in the microwave, tho. I made it with half and half, and I don't want to break it.:ermm:

No fair! The spoon wouldn't come off in my hand:mad:

That's okay, though, I've got a pot of oyster stew I made yesterday. It should be just about perfect by now. I got a pint of wild caught oysters in juice. Nice and small.:LOL:

I'll reheat it in the microwave, tho. I made it with half and half, and I don't want to break it.:ermm:
:LOL::LOL: Thank you!! You just reminded me of Alice in wonderlands dancing oysters. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom