Thursday 6/16 What's Cooking?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zhizara

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
Today's a shopping day and I plan to pick up more oysters. I've got a container of garlic soup to thaw and turn into oyster stew.

What's cooking at your place?:chef:

Something with chicken. Maybe creamed chicken over rice. I've got a hankerin' for some rice.

We are going to have the cheeseburgers James was in the mood for yesterday (he is buying ground beef on his way home from work). :cool:

I'm smoking a fattie for dinner. We'll have it as part of a breakfast for dinner meal. Home fries, bread, eggs and a fattie.

It will be either hot dogs and potato salad or the cuban chicken/corn/cheese casserole I posted the receipe for under ethnic a little bit ago. Depends on whether I get any extra work uploaded today.

Probably gonna do steak and rough cut chips with pepper corn sauce and steamed runner beans. But then, it's been raining all day here and I fancy comforting winter grub. Stupid English weather!

I'm planning to use up the rest of the flank steak I cooked on Tuesday. I'm just not sure what an going to make out of it.

Probably gonna do steak and rough cut chips with pepper corn sauce and steamed runner beans. But then, it's been raining all day here and I fancy comforting winter grub. Stupid English weather!

I keep forgetting to try my hand at making corn sauce.
How do you make yours?

Lunch was two chicken sandwiches with iceberg lettuce and mayo on white bread. One of my favorite sandwiches :)

We are going to have the cheeseburgers James was in the mood for yesterday (he is buying ground beef on his way home from work). :cool:
That has such a nice ring to it! :)

Tonight it is "chopped" night and the ingredients in the basket are some left over bulk mild Italian sausage, zucchini that needs using up, leftover baked potato and mushrooms. I'm thinking a fritata, but not positive yet. I have about 1 hour between coming back from visiting Dad and DH getting home, then he has about 20 minutes to eat and go out again.

Nothing really sounds good this afternoon.....The refrigerator is full of vegetable Musgos....So the little brown-eyed girl and I decided to just pull out the Musgos, slice some tomatoes, some Vidalia onions, make a pone of bread, and fry a chicken --- Chocolate Ice Cream later......

It's hot and dry.....Pllease send rain!!!!

I got to go to work today!! New position as a substitute interpreter. Had fun with kids the last day of school. But now I'm tired! Just gonna throw together some spaghetti and garlic bread.

Back
Top Bottom