Thursday dinner 10/08/15

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We had perogies with bacon, sour cream, green onion and butter. Great comfort food! :)

It was the last pack in the freezer so I guess I will be having a session soon to restock for the winter!

Spinach & Mushroom Pizza

img_1439638_0_a15541d27ed232c31640d7bf9bb7049f.jpg

img_1439638_1_bfb6f495e16310d70848785abde73449.jpg

Looks really good. I REALLY like it made with smoked fresh mozzarella and criminis, but it's even good with non-fresh mozz as well.

Tried to edit my previous post but it's being difficult, skipping letters as I type so that's why this post.

We REALLY liked our fresh pasta dough manicotti with vodka sauce. Ended up with enough manicotti rolls for another meal, hope they survive freezing okay. Had some leftover sauce too. The sauce came out really good for some reason this time, don't know why, did what I always do, but maybe I added a wee bit :rolleyes: more vodka this time cause I kind of wanted it a little thinner to make sure the pasta was well cooked.

Anyway, I told Craig that would make a good pizza sauce with some fresh mozz and some more pancetta on top. Now, S&P's pizza has got me wanting one of those too, sooo maybe a trip to the Italian market for some smoked mozz is going to be on my agenda for today.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom