Thursday dinner July 31 2014

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kayelle

Chef Extraordinaire
So long July...

Steve and I went to the Honey Baked Ham place for lunch late this afternoon. They make a killer Hawaiian ham sandwich with two delicious sides. It was more than we could eat so that will be dinner with some leftover Chicken Tortilla Soup from last night.

How bout you?

Spent the morning processing a bunch of green bell peppers into stuffed peppers, so...

We're having some of those stuffed peppers, corn-on-the cob (from the garden) and a plate of tomatoes, also from the garden. Iced tea to wash it down and almost the last of the pina colada cake for dessert.

Individual medley fish and salad. I had pan seared salmon filet and SO had baked haddock. Delicious!

So long July...

Steve and I went to the Honey Baked Ham place for lunch late this afternoon. They make a killer Hawaiian ham sandwich with two delicious sides. It was more than we could eat so that will be dinner with some leftover Chicken Tortilla Soup from last night.

How bout you?

As we bid farewell to July, I bid farewell to 56 and say hello to 57.;)
We had chicken chilaquiles, chips and guac.:yum:

Kalua pig, cabbage, lomi-lomi salmon with three grain trio stuff I found at Costco. And some ahi and tako poke.

Happy birthday, young fella.

Thank You sir! My "special dinner" has shipped for tomorrow delivery. 4 live dungeness crabs (2# each) and 5 dozen Pacific NW oysters. I will be busy steaming crab, grilling and shucking oysters.:yum:

You can add my "Happy Birthday" to your list of well-wishes Craig. Hope you had a good day.

I made a kinda Mexican chopped salad. Grilled chicken from the other day and all kinds of veggies and beans thrown on top of greens. Quick and yummy, but I'll be burping all night from the cucumber. It does that to me sometimes. :neutral:

Happy birthday, young fella.

I just got it. Happy Happy Birthday!!!

Kalua pig, cabbage, lomi-lomi salmon with three grain trio stuff I found at Costco. And some ahi and tako poke.

I'm green with envy mm! I don't know what island you're on, but our first stop after getting off the plane in Kauai is Costco before we head to our rented condo at Poipu. Holy cow......they have the most amazing good eats !! :yum:

I had some mushroom soup made by my some time catering partner. She makes the best soups I have ever tasted. This one did not disappoint! Not too rich but just the right amount of flavour.

39817-albums371-picture5980.jpg

Fish Tacos w/fresh Alaskan Cod

Back
Top Bottom