Thursday Feb 19 What's for Dinner?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have class tonight and DH has a meeting so I'm going to run a few errands on my way to class and stop at my favorite place for a chicken Greek salad.

Going out for dinner tonight, friend from Sth Africa is cooking, vegetable & bean soup with croutons.

As per eldest daughters request, RIBS!!! Beef ribs that is. Youngest daughter will have to have something else as she is wearing braces and ribs are not cool for her to eat.

Roast chicken with a citrus and cilantro butter tucked under the skin, roast potatoes and onions with Reblochon de Savoie cheese on top and buttered veggies.

Costco take-out. I had chicken strips and fries, DH ribs and fries - it was edible but convenient between grabbing groceries, picking up the dog from the groomer and getting back in time for our friend to come and help finish the floor.

Yesterday I made stir fry with curly kale, red pepper, onion, garlic and chick peas.
Today I just made some soup for my lunch with red lentils, celery, onion, tomato puree, parsley, ginger, cumin powder.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom