Thursday July 7 - Whatcha Eatin?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jabbur

Master Chef
I'm clueless today as to what to fix for dinner. Anybody want to share their plans and give me some inspiration?

Something tasty... like sausage, mash and onion gravy (can you tell it's raining in London... again!) But we've raspberry cake for desert :P

I am thinking Italian sausage with pasta - not sure what it will look like, but that's a good start.

Perch sandwich for lunch, on a knot roll with lettuce, cheese, mayo and ketchup.
My frozen, breaded fillets heated up just fine in the toaster oven sandwiched loosley between two sheets of aluminum foil. Not as crispy as frying them again, but very passable.

Supper... maybe I'll reheat the Greek chicken & pasta from the other night. I better check the date on my chicken wings first though.

taking my parents out for dinner for their birthdays. dad's was monday, his 88th. mom's is saturday, her 84th.

they wanted chinese food, so i guess that what we'll have. i have to convince them to try something besides wonton soup, and shrimp chop suey.

Happy Birthday to your Mama and Daddy BT!

I've got my first attempt at bread bowls in the bread machine now. Gonna be some kind of soup to put in them. If I ask DH, he'll say potato....he ALWAYS says potato. Me...I'm thinking something with crab......

taking my parents out for dinner for their birthdays. dad's was monday, his 88th. mom's is saturday, her 84th.

they wanted chinese food, so i guess that what we'll have. i have to convince them to try something besides wonton soup, and shrimp chop suey.

Bucky, please add my birthday wishes to your parents as well. Dad just turned 86 in May so he is right in the middle :). As for the Chinese food, is there more to it than those too things? :ROFLMAO:

Snip, don't mind Andy, he is still gloating from his hockey team's upset over mine so he thinks he can get away with really bad jokes! :ermm::LOL:

I see you haven't gotten over it yet. That was a funny joke. Now if you want a really bad joke...

I see you haven't gotten over it yet. That was a funny joke. Now if you want a really bad joke...

Yes, I have gotten over it and yes, actually it was a funny joke ;) What I haven't gotten over is them trading Raffi Torres. Now THAT was a really stupid move, no matter who they got for him.

Back
Top Bottom