Thursday March 27th Dinner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Penne with red gravy & BBQ
39817-albums960-picture5873.jpg

Okay, I double checked to make sure I had the right thread this time ;)

We had hamburgers - TB had Greek salad and potato chips with his. I had Greek salad and avocado kale salad (and no bun).

I had a burger bomb with pepperjack cheese and tomato. SO had a burger patty. We both had a salad.

I had a Chicken and Mushroom Chow Mein from the takeaway. (No cooking today as I had my nails "gelled" for a very posh dinner I am going to tomorrow at the Police College). :)

I made a beef stew tonight. I had been working on Italian cooking for a time, but DA is having some tummy troubles with tomato sauce and spicy foods, so we are being away from any heavy or very warm spices. I must keep this acid thing down for her. She also is having trouble with her favorite orange juices.

With love,
~Cat

Better than Mickey D's breakfast sandwich. Homemade buttermilk biscuits, sausage patties with fried onions, and home fries. Ketchup.

Couldn't finagle a way to allow the calories to escape, so I drank a coke too.

I made a beef stew tonight. I had been working on Italian cooking for a time, but DA is having some tummy troubles with tomato sauce and spicy foods, so we are being away from any heavy or very warm spices. I must keep this acid thing down for her. She also is having trouble with her favorite orange juices.

With love,
~Cat

Can't beat a lovely beef stew Cat! :)

DH was still full from his late lunch, so I had Cheerios with frozen blueberries and half and half.

Super cute little melon grill, S&P!

I made linguine Alfredo (I can't find any wholewheat fettuccine) and a Caesar salad. That's an awful lot of parm to grate. :pig:

S&P, that's a unique kettle cooker!

...(No cooking today as I had my nails "gelled" for a very posh dinner I am going to tomorrow at the Police College). :)
Ooo, a "posh dinner". And yet you have time for us commoners. :mrgreen: Have a good time!

I made salads and his & hers flat pizzas with Stonefire Naan. Himself had pepperoni, sausage, onion, mushroom, and a small test spot of Brussels sprouts (he said it as a joke...and the joke was on him :ROFLMAO: ) and I topped mine with spinach, roasted asparagus, mushrooms, tomatoes, and black olives.

Attachments

• 2014-03-27 21.30.29.jpg
    2014-03-27 21.30.29.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 154
I went out to dinner for my weekly dinner with friends last night. Usually there are four of us, but one was out of town and another volunteers for AARP doing taxes, so she's pretty busy for another couple of weeks. So it was nice to see just my closest friend for a change.

I had their taco special and a glass of wine, so dinner and a tip was less than $6 :)

I had errands to run in the big town after work. I picked up a crunchy California Roll at Trader Joes. I didn't get around to eating it until I got home at 11:00pm. (I had it in a cooler) it was dry and tasteless :(. Yuk

Back
Top Bottom