Thursday, Oct. 6 - What's for Dinner?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm making a creamy tomato sauce over linguine with a salad. Mostly I'm trying to reduce the amount of perishables in the house before I go on a road trip for a couple of weeks. The cream and lettuce in the fridge have to go first.

Oven (toaster) oven BBQ Chicken Wings
Three Bean Salad
Garden Salad
Another bad picture. By the time it was ready I was so hungry I was shaking.:ohmy:
View attachment 12160

Last edited:
Lunch was a plate of cookies someone brought me. Here's a pic of the last two before they met their demise... or would that be before they were decimated :LOL:
At least I hope they were for me... :ermm:
doggie cookies.jpg

And dinner.
greek tuna & pasta.jpg

pacanis said:
Lunch was a plate of cookies someone brought me. Here's a pic of the last two before they met their demise... or would that be before they were decimated :LOL:
At least I hope they were for me... :ermm:

And dinner.

Hmm. Am thinking some pups may be missing their treats....

Nice lookin' stuff, guys!

Last edited:
As per my wife's request I made some appetizers for dinner tonight. I did some http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f16/bang-bang-shrimp-73957.html#post1056237 , some jerk chicken wings, some flat bread toast points topped with a bit of mashed potato, some finely diced smoked beef, a drop of sour cream and some roasted red pepper and onion puree(left over from last nights fajitas) and some veggies with a sour cream bacon/onion dip. All in all ...pretty good

Back
Top Bottom