Thursday's Dinner (14th of July)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The plan is to make zucchini pancakes, grilled corn on the cob, and have some sliced tomatoes/mozzarella cheese/basil on the side.

Chutney mayo chicken nearly ready, added a few broccoli and cauliflower florets, carrots and green beans leftover from last night and 2 fresh tomatoes from the garden. Tastes pretty darn yummy :) Watch out cholesterol here I come..lol! Added a nice spoonful of butter to the rice too :( Naughty but nice, just call me Paula D today :p

I have a tri-tip that has been soaking in Franks hot sauce for 2 days.
I am making a green sald and probably some garlic butter and parm tossed spaghetti noodles.

The plan is to make zucchini pancakes, grilled corn on the cob, and have some sliced tomatoes/mozzarella cheese/basil on the side.

Went with zucchini fritters instead....

In the cups (starting at the bottom and going clockwise) are sour cream, pasta sauce, and salsa for topping the fritters.

Attachments

• ZucchiniFrittersDinner_01.jpg
    ZucchiniFrittersDinner_01.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:
Going with some Lebanese so we can use up the garlic sauce,(I made a pile of it).
Beef Kofta and Fattoush

Attachments

• 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 203
  • 027.jpg
    027.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
Boiled some Wagon Wheel Noodles and added yesterdays leftovers. Peppers and Onions, Hot Italian Sausage mixed with Marinara Sauce. Mixed in Parseaman and Mozzarella Cheese.
View attachment 11491

Last edited:
Roasted cauliflower and elderly baby carrots with garlic, rosemary, grated parm, and Evoo. Gotta take off like 50 pounds since coming back from Cozumel.

I made Mark a boneless, breaded pork chop baked in mushroom/onion gravy, seasoned potatoes with alittle carrot and celery, and corn.

img_1023537_0_1df730a72a2194d7116fee560daf5c16.jpg

img_1023537_1_58fc15dd22985410fc6370369074f853.jpg

I am going to have a wrap sandwich using a tortilla and warmed in the oven. The filling is bologna, American cheese, prov/mozz cheese, dill pickle, red onion and lettuce. I've made it before, and it's pretty tasty. With that, cup o'noodles. No picture of the sandwich, though. I'm too hungry at the moment.

Sounds scrummy, send us a pic :( and email me the leftovers..lol!
I t was Snip, I made crispy fried pots from Desiree Pots, Beetroot salad, Tom salad, the veg is all from the garden including the spring onions,garlic and red onions.garden & BBQ 424.jpg

garden & BBQ 427.jpg

garden & BBQ 425.jpg

garden & BBQ 426.jpg

garden & BBQ 428.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom