Thursday's Dinner 19th July

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
. I think cooking taters in bacon grease and eggs in butter is the way for me to go. ".

the best tater in bacon grease came from a place on 46 in jersey called calico kitchen.
i asked the chef once how he made his homefries so good and he said a hint of garlic, a pinch of paprika, butter, and bacon grease.

All that homemade food looks and sounds outa sight! It's so nice to see you and your pics again Ms Moffit!
We had take-out again tonight as without a kitchen sink I'm stuck! When my new countertops/sink get installed I'll be cooking up a storm again. Dang, now it looks like that won't happen before the weekend. Bummer.

the best tater in bacon grease came from a place on 46 in jersey called calico kitchen.
i asked the chef once how he made his homefries so good and he said a hint of garlic, a pinch of paprika, butter, and bacon grease.
Totowa/Little Falls? Used to go there years ago. And across the highway to Rascals (chili dogs/burgers after clubbing) LOL There or Fairmont Dinner in Hackensack (for breakfast food) after closing the Hole in the Wall or The Soap Factory.

All that homemade food looks and sounds outa sight! It's so nice to see you and your pics again Ms Moffit!
We had take-out again tonight as without a kitchen sink I'm stuck! When my new countertops/sink get installed I'll be cooking up a storm again. Dang, now it looks like that won't happen before the weekend. Bummer.
Thank you Kay.

msmofet said:
Breakfast for dinner - Over easy eggs, bacon, potatoes & onion fried in bacon fat and English muffin

Oh, MsM. Yumm!!!

Nice stuff, all!

Last edited:
Totowa/Little Falls? Used to go there years ago. And across the highway to Rascals (chili dogs/burgers after clubbing) LOL There or Fairmont Dinner in Hackensack (for breakfast food) after closing the Hole in the Wall or The Soap Factory.

oh man, i haven't thought of the soap factory in 2 decades!!

lol, we need to have a families bbq this summer, mofet.

oh man, i haven't thought of the soap factory in 2 decades!!

lol, we need to have a families bbq this summer, mofet.
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ONLY if we DO NOT reminisce about partying. LOL Hub is the definition of "square" LOL

I'll bring the mac salad and pasta salad you can be the grill master.

Last edited:
no problem. with my boy, i'm the squarest dude you've ever met. cub scouts, little league, and so on. i'm so clean rain slips off me like a well waxed car.

(i need to get one of those pictures of me with a glint in my smile like lyle waggoner)

no problem. with my boy, i'm the squarest dude you've ever met. cub scouts, little league, and so on. i'm so clean rain slips off me like a well waxed car.

(i need to get one of those pictures of me with a glint in my smile like lyle waggoner)
Or a twinkle in your eye like Tony Curtis in the Great Race!! LOL LOVE that movie with Natalie Wood, Jack Lemmon, Peter Falk.

Last edited:
msmofet....that looks delicious! I like breakfast for dinner even better than breakfast for breakfast. :) :yum:

msmofet....that looks delicious! I like breakfast for dinner even better than breakfast for breakfast. :) :yum:
Thank you. We only have breakfast for dinner LOL Cold cereal, bagels or rolls in the morning.

Breakfast for dinner - Over easy eggs, bacon, potatoes & onion fried in bacon fat and English muffin

img_1163305_0_49d9a1c4885e2a3ee9a23d4322483b99.jpg

That looks delicious :yum:

Your very welcome Ms M :)

I know my Steve would like that served up for tomorrows breakfast ;)

Awww H, your proposal has been turned down :(, but I bet you can whip up a nice fry up too ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom