Thursday's Dinner - Nov. 6th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
chicken thighs, in a skillet, seared, then added vegetable broth, sea salt, melange of pepper, dried mushrooms, dried brocoli , dried carrots, dried potatoes, onion powder, simmer for about 30-40 min til chicken is cooked thru. Garlic mashed potatoes.

I'd love to see a pic of that. I'm interested in how the dry veggies cook up. It sounds really good.

Well I had planned on leftovers but DH and the kids ate them all for lunch!
dang it!
I have no clue, so I suppose its grilled cheese night.

We have to keep the cost down, but it is my birthday, so we will be eating at my favorite (around here anyway) buffet restaurant, Ryan's. At least, we will eat there if James ever decides to wake up from his nap! If he isn't feeling well (which, along with the heat, may account for his long nap), we will probably have left-over Spanish rice (I made a huge batch last night and froze it in several containers).

:)Barbara

The last of my spaghetti sauce from the freezer, with some added protein via thinly sliced bratwurst (oh how I am beginning to despise that word), over linguine and served with Caesar salad.

Ol-Blue's melt in your mouth meatloaf was as tasty as it always is, even if I did slice it too quick and some crumbled, so it just got relegated to the rear of the pic :LOL: I also fixed some more shroom and onion gravy and some mixed veggies. I probably didn't need to add anything to them because of the sweetness of the carrots, but after I was done boiling them I sauteed.... or would that be sweated.... them in some butter and brown sugar. Yowza! Just like eating candy.

Attachments

• meatloaf2 11-06.jpg
    meatloaf2 11-06.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 164
Asian roasted pork with sauce, garlic sesame rice, sauteed spinach, and a baguette with roasted garlic infused butter.

Back
Top Bottom