Thursday's Dinner Table 12/2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Are you the same member who was missing Cheese a few months ago? Do you have a cheese thief under your roof?:ROFLMAO:

No that wasn't me. I know who ate the cheese......:cool:

... I pan fried the ham, then coated the pineapple (large chunks) with melted margarine and a little bit of brown sugar and sauteed it, pouring it over the ham on the plates. ....

Have you tried making sliced apples cooked the same way over ham steaks? Add some cinnamon and nutmeg! YUM. You can also toss in some raisins as the last minute to heat through.

Last edited:
Nothing sounded good to me. I ended up eating jellied cranberry sauce, then a little later a burrito. I have had a few "I'm bored" cookies since then.

:huh:Barbara

Tonight I made burek with prebranac. Served a cucumber, tomato, onion and feta salad with it.

The prebranac was bland, and we have quite a bit left. Have to have a think on how to make it better before leftovers tomorrow.

No garlic in the prebranac? Maybe some spicy sausage to liven up the left overs.

Nothing here, I have to be in earlier in the morning, so I'm off to bed soon. Too late for me to eat.

Last edited:
Have you tried making sliced apples cooked the same way over ham steaks? Add some cinnamon and nutmeg! YUM. You can also toss in some raisins as the last minute to heat through.

That sounds delicious, Dave. Right now I am trying not to serve extra apple to Dad as he has it 4 - 5 times a day with his medications. But I will definitely have to try that.

Back
Top Bottom