Thursday's Dinner Table 12/2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Littlechef

Senior Cook
Good afternoon everyone,

After yesterday's monsoon rain, the sun came out today, but it's a cold one with temps only in the high 30's ... brrrrr.

Dinner tonight will be hot dogs and left over chili from yesterday.

Enjoy the day:chef:

Grandson is here for dinner so the meal has to be Steven-friendly. Hamburgers on the grill, pilaf and a salad.

Taking my girl to one of our favorite Italian places for her bithday dinner "]Patsy's Dinner Menu (Click)

We will probably share (the 4 of us) the Mixed garden salad and the Broccoli Rabe. After that I am not sure yet what I will have. I usually order the Veal Saltimboca but I'm not sure if I want it tonight.

I will try to get some pics.

DH is off first night in 7 and starts back tomorrow so I was going to make a wonderful dinner. However everyone in the house (including the dogs) is sick. It was soup for lunch and I am trying to figure out a light dinner - I made a pile of rice for the dogs so might use some for fried rice if we feel like it.

something with left over game hen. maybe tacos? or have in some stove top stuffing. have left over cranberry sauce and scalloped pineapple. the pineapple dish is getting a little long in the tooth, so will have to see.

My gosh, Ms. that restaurant has a huge menu, and everything sounds good to me. Happy Birthday to your girl, and to you. I always say, the child doesn't remember the birthday, be we sure do. ;)

I think it's going to be take out tonight. I'm beat, and the washer and dryer and iron have been going full force today. Tomorrow will be packing to get ready to leave on Sat. morning, I have it down to a science. No cooking for 13 days. I hope the food is as good as I expect.

My son is lighting the candle for the second night of Hanakkuh downtown at Olivia www.olivia-isla-mujeres.com This is the second year, he has been asked to do this. I love that he can participate in another religion's celebrations. So when we get back to our house we will enjoy last night's dinner again....eggplant & zucchini parmesan with a salad of romaine, spinach, carrots, red pepper, cucumber & poppyseed dressing. Happy Hanakkuh to all that celebrate it!! :)

Pot roast in the oven. Took the left over alfredo noodles, made a cheese sauce with cheddar and will bake it with the pot roast. Add some green beans on the side and call it good.

Tonight I made burek with prebranac. Served a cucumber, tomato, onion and feta salad with it.

The prebranac was bland, and we have quite a bit left. Have to have a think on how to make it better before leftovers tomorrow.

Tonight I made burek with prebranac. Served a cucumber, tomato, onion and feta salad with it.

The prebranac was bland, and we have quite a bit left. Have to have a think on how to make it better before leftovers tomorrow.

Frank, the burek looks and sounds wonderful.

DH went to Costco to pick up some of my baking supplies and got some ham steaks, a pineapple and salad makings. I pan fried the ham, then coated the pineapple (large chunks) with melted margarine and a little bit of brown sugar and sauteed it, pouring it over the ham on the plates. I thin sliced some potatoes and pan fried them until they were crisp on the outside and soft on the inside (they kind of clump together and are wonderful!

It was SUPPOSED to be a cheese lasagana. I was boiling the nooldles when I went to get the cheese out of the refrigerator only to find that the full package of shredded mozzarela cheese was gone and there were only 2 sliced of provologn left in the bag.

So we had chineese take out instead. Sesame chicken for SO and veg fried rice and Hot and Sour soup for me.

It was SUPPOSED to be a cheese lasagana. I was boiling the nooldles when I went to get the cheese out of the refrigerator only to find that the full package of shredded mozzarela cheese was gone and there were only 2 sliced of provologn left in the bag.

So we had chineese take out instead. Sesame chicken for SO and veg fried rice and Hot and Sour soup for me.

Are you the same member who was missing Cheese a few months ago? Do you have a cheese thief under your roof?:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom