Thursday's Table 8/19

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Littlechef

Senior Cook
Good afternoon everyone:chef:

Another hot and dry day on Long Island . . . we need some rain desperately.

Dinner tonight will be herb honey glazed pork tenderloin with mashed potatoes and sauteed broccoli.

Enjoy the day:)

pizza here too! already baked off two pizzas; whole wheat no knead crust that turned out rather flat, with this season's pizza sauce, some seasoned ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, mozz cheese and onions..

oatmeal for breakfast
tuna salad for morning snack
fish/rice/veggies for lunch
spaghetti carbonara for dinner

I was supposed to make a veggie stir-frt but I think I have overdone them this summer. It just doesn't sound appealing at all. So I picked up a roasted chicken the the market. Will have steamed broccoli and salad as sides.

Pan fried Pork Chops, mushroom & onion pork gravy (made with the pan fond and dripping), steamed cauliflower & broccoli and mashed baby red & Yukon potatoes.

img_915422_0_d48a5d57a10a4ee2c4c5b577e7e040c0.jpg

Hi msmofet,
How long it will take to complete this meal? I want to try! looks so good...

Thank you everyone!!

From the minute I walked into the kitchen till on the plate I would say approx 45 minutes. Which included cleaning/cutting veggies. I seasoned and started the chops in my cast iron pan then preped the veggies (veggies were steamed in a microwave steam bag).

Thank you everyone!!

From the minute I walked into the kitchen till on the plate I would say approx 45 minutes. Which included cleaning/cutting veggies. I seasoned and started the chops in my cast iron pan then preped the veggies (veggies were steamed in a microwave steam bag).

That's amazing! Great job!!!!!!!

Mrs .40 is on dinner duty tonight. She made a great looking baked ravioli, italian sausage casserole. Some salad on the side.

Thank you!! You should post pics

Our pic would be embarrassed to appear in the same thread with your 45 minute masterpiece. :rolleyes: Trust me it is nothing fancy. Quite literally thrown together in a 13 x 9 pan with ingredients from the freezer and pantry.

Back
Top Bottom