- Dried Galangal Slices 2-3 pcs
- Lemon Grass (fresh) 2 pcs
- Garlic 1 clove
- Tamarind Paste 1 pinch
- Fresh Chilies 3-4
- Fish or Soy Sauce to taste
- Chicken ½ lb
- Coconut milk 13.5 oz can
1. Boil 1 cup of water with galangal, lemon grass, garlic, and tamarind for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add chicken (pre-cut into 2” pieces) to boiling water and cook for 8-10 minutes.
3. Add coconut milk and return to boil. Boil for 3 minutes.
4. Add fish sauce (1tbsp), soy sauce, and 2 slices of white onion. Boil for one minute.
5. Remove from heat and serve with rice.
Hope U can enjoy your food