Today's Dinner 24th May, 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

radhuni

Sous Chef
My DH is strictly non-veg. If only veg dishes are prepared for meal, he will prefer not to eat rather than eat only veg.

Today I prepare

plain rice
chicken kassa
salad

Here is the chicken kassa
chicken-kassa.jpg

radhuni,
That's looks delicious. I have a non-vegetable eater here in my house also. Unless it's a potato. She could live on just chicken patties from the frozen food dept. at Walmart.
Let's see back on topic here. I pretty sure dinner tonight is gonna be left overs from last night. Turkey Chili.

slow-cooker pulled pork sandwiches, buttermilk coleslaw, baked beans.
cheesecake w/fresh strawberries for dessert.

slow-cooker pulled pork sandwiches, buttermilk coleslaw, baked beans.
cheesecake w/fresh strawberries for dessert.

I love to make pulled pork in the crockpot. Sounds deeelish.

I think I am going to make some lasagna tonight. I have some semolina flour and I will make the noodles. My Mother is in town and that sounds like a good dinner to make for her.

if it doesn't rain bbq ribs, burgers, hot dogs and corn on the cob

probably roast chix, salad with catalina, & pistachio mousse, corn as a veg.

I love to make pulled pork in the crockpot. Sounds deeelish.

I think I am going to make some lasagna tonight. I have some semolina flour and I will make the noodles. My Mother is in town and that sounds like a good dinner to make for her.

this recipe is so easy you can't even really call it cooking! :LOL:
there is never any left when I make it.

you just about can't go wrong with lasagne. I thought about it
for this week, but it is going to be nasty and humid all week
long, so I am going to be avoiding my oven!

this recipe is so easy you can't even really call it cooking! :LOL:

Most of the best dishes are simple with very few ingredients. When I make pulled pork it is often a matter of what is in the cupboard. Or it can be as simple as opening up a bottle of generic BBQ sauce.

planning on making sausage gravy which has had a liberal amount of fresh julliened spinach added, and serve it over buttermilk cornbread.

vanilla ice cream for dh, I will add chocolate sauce and roasted peanuts to mine.

will later sample some Glenmorangie, the Nectar D'or, to see if it is okay to serve the BIL next week;)

it is a hot day today so we are having tin of red salmon with salad and home made pease pudding.

I am going to a cookout. We are having Burgers, Dogs and Shrimp and Corn. I am bringing Three Bean Salad and Chocolate Cup Cakes (which I need to get busy and frost). Not sure what else.

if it doesn't rain bbq ribs, burgers, hot dogs and corn on the cob

You actually expect it to rain BB ribs?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Maybe I should move to NJ! We just get water.

We're going to a cookout. We're taking ranch potato salad, brownies and shrimp cocktail.

Ma's Sunday:LOL:
first there will be salsa and chips, then pulled pork enchilladas, refried beans, rice, a jicama and orange salad, cantaloupe and raspberry salad. Brownies and ice cream for dessert.

kadesma

Most of the best dishes are simple with very few ingredients. When I make pulled pork it is often a matter of what is in the cupboard. Or it can be as simple as opening up a bottle of generic BBQ sauce.

have you ever tried just dumping in a can of rootbeer?
it's the bomb!

For Mark, I threw a big pork chop in my small crock-pot with a can of diced tomatoes, 1/4 cup of V-8 juice, garlic and a little flour (half way through cooking--for thickening). I was amazed at what a great sauce that made. I served that over rice. On the side, a small roll and simple tossed salad.
img_824128_0_747b951060dd98d29f35ca27ea2b2113.jpg

I made a red onion, mushroom and mozz cheese omelet... 1/2 toasted onion bagel on the side.
img_824128_1_9a13c35b8ebf5ebc0c3c020da6ba4641.jpg

Back
Top Bottom