Today's dinner, Friday 29 Feb

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Roast of some sort with lots of veggies!

Change of plans. David is coming over and wants
spaghetti so pasta it will be.

We'll do the roast tomorrow.;)

Last edited:
small dish gnashing tonight: brie en crut with mushrooms, hummus, falafel, caponata on bruschetta, and a whole grain fettucini with fresh pesto.

not sure yet. maybe fish.

gotta go to the doc after work, then hoping to get in some food shopping.

Savoury yoghurt&herb wafer cones filled with ground beef,red pepper and zucchini in a yoghurt sauce and topped with cheese baked in the oven.

Savoury yoghurt&herb wafer cones filled with ground beef,red pepper and zucchini in a yoghurt sauce and topped with cheese baked in the oven.

Oh, that sounds so delicious!

I am spending the weekend with a very dear friend who is ill. Since my leg is still making it difficult to get around, we have decided we are going to order in pizza tonight, Chinese tomorrow and have leftovers Sunday! I stocked up on snacks and we are going to watch movies, play computer games and generally just have a wonderful lazy time.

Since no stove YET!!!!! I put together some pasties that I'll bake, make a green salad with citrus dressing I found posted here today, and do a banana bread for dessert...
kadesma;)

I can't decide. (Imagine that, me, indecisive....)

Should be leftover night, I have plenty of chowder and meatloaf left. But I'm making a batch of spaghetti sauce, and it smells so good I may freeze the other 2 meals, make a loaf of french bread and call it spaghetti night!

Pork chops w sliced apples (w cinnamin) & onions, potato perogies & roasted brussels sprouts.

I have no idea. :LOL: We had the leftover spaghetti for lunch, so I don't know about cooking dinner . Maybe soup and sandwich.

Very warm day, so I'm making

Cobb Salad, or something close to that.
Toasted Garlic Bread

And if I get hungry later I'll eat a piece of fruit

It was supposed to be shepherd's pie, but it's still frozen after a day and a half in the fridge.....
I will be, steak, asparagus and baked potatoes. Steak unthaws much more quickly. And the pie will be good tomorrow. If it ever unthaws.....

chicken noodle soup, a gatorade water tonic and a scoop of orange sherbert. I have a tummy virus - went to the dr today so I could keep bland food down.

Back
Top Bottom