"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > General Cooking Information > Menu Planning > Today's Menu

Old 08-08-2008, 11:43 AM   #11
Head Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitchenelf View Post
Did you take the recommended dosage? Did you take them on an empty stomach? Did you take a combination of them and some of them contain the same vitamin?
i have taken the recomended dosage of my multivitamin but i only take half of my super antioxidant. im thinking that i might be getting to much vitamin A. BUT i cant tell untill i find out what berry extracts from my super antioxident have vitamin A in them. It cant be iron poisoning because i get 50% of that. No i did not tke them on an empty stomach. I had two pieces of toast and a bottle of water. it sucks because everytime i think of food, i get sick to my stomach.

Any way. lately i have not been satisfied with my cooking. Im starting to get depressed man. Im either doing soemthing wrong or the climate in my house is whacked or something. I have not made a good tasting meal for a while. Maybe im going to fast and not be patient enough when adding or preparing the meal..

Old 08-08-2008, 06:02 PM   #12
Master Chef

Slow down and go back to the basics, and take new techniques one at a time. Trying to learn too much too fast can be overwhelming.
Oh, and avoid my mistake: when something does work well, write it down!!!!! LOL.

And spend more than $100 on the shed, LOL.

Old 08-11-2008, 10:38 AM   #13
Head Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick2272 View Post
Slow down and go back to the basics, and take new techniques one at a time. Trying to learn too much too fast can be overwhelming.
Oh, and avoid my mistake: when something does work well, write it down!!!!! LOL.

And spend more than $100 on the shed, LOL.
LOL, more than 100 bucks? oh man, im poor man.

I need to take my time rather than hurry through it. Like i have had soem dang good pulled pork before from other peoples house, but yet when i make it, it tastes nothing like it.. I dont get it. I really need to try out KE's version.
Old 08-11-2008, 11:33 AM   #14
Chef Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to kitchenelf
LT - bad cooking must be in the stars - my meals haven't turned out the best lately either. My gazpacho turned out GREAT though!!!! The chicken turned out not so great!

"Count yourself...you ain't so many" - quote from Buck's Daddy
kitchenelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 12:24 PM   #15
Head Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitchenelf View Post
LT - bad cooking must be in the stars - my meals haven't turned out the best lately either. My gazpacho turned out GREAT though!!!! The chicken turned out not so great!
it drives me nuts, i must be perfect. LOL jk.. last nights fried spaghetti was good
Old 08-11-2008, 12:59 PM   #16
Sous Chef

Hey, is this the food-for-the-day post, or is it just to help out our friend LT here?(Sorry you're not feeling well, LT).

B'sgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 01:11 PM   #17
Head Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by B'sgirl View Post
Hey, is this the food-for-the-day post, or is it just to help out our friend LT here?(Sorry you're not feeling well, LT).
it was originally to help me with my pulled pork that didnt turn out.

Yeah for some reason i have eaten very little and i seem to loose my appetite very quickly and get nauseated when i look at food. it sux.