Tonight's main meal? Tuesday, Oct. 22, 2013.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mussels and fries. Now there's a combination you don't see every day!

Wonderful looking pics as always, Harry! :yum:

I'm not sure yet, but thinking it's a guacamole and salsa kind of afternoon. I have an avocado I need to use, and some corn tortillas that want to be fried. :)

oops, :rolleyes:
Mussels and fries. Now there's a combination *I* don't see every day.
it's a belgian combo,every street cafe & bistro does it,dead popular in france too...give it a go pac...something about the combination of soft salty seafood & crispy fries dipped in garlic mayo...mmmmm:yum:!!

Wonderful looking pics as always, Harry! :yum:

I'm not sure yet, but thinking it's a guacamole and salsa kind of afternoon. I have an avocado I need to use, and some corn tortillas that want to be fried. :)
cheers chezza....wot?no watermelon!

Actually....yes...lmao! :LOL: Think it's about the end of the watermelon for this year, though. Withdrawals. :(

oops, :rolleyes:
Mussels and fries. Now there's a combination *I* don't see every day.

Touche Pac! ;) :LOL: "Moules et frites" is all over the place over here. You can even get it where I live!!! :ohmy:

I think it's the French version of "fish and chips" :LOL:

Edit: Okay so it's the Belgian version of fish and chips! ;-)

Last edited:
Harry, bacon AGAIN in the dinner? Why, you're a man after my own probably artery-clogged heart. :LOL:

I'm finally getting around to making the pan of oven-roasted Italian sausage (chicken) with four colors of bell peppers, Vidalia onions, and the last of the baby red potatoes. To make up for all that healthfulness our arugula and romaine salad will include crumbled bacon and chopped eggs. ;)

Harry, bacon AGAIN in the dinner? Why, you're a man after my own probably artery-clogged heart. :LOL:

I'm finally getting around to making the pan of oven-roasted Italian sausage (chicken) with four colors of bell peppers, Vidalia onions, and the last of the baby red potatoes. To make up for all that healthfulness our arugula and romaine salad will include crumbled bacon and chopped eggs. ;)

And when is it that I should arrive CG?? :yum:

No cooking here. Trying to get the place cleaned up. Wedding is in 3 weeks. House needs major cleaning more than just the daily/weekly stuff. After working, I don't have the wherewithall to clean AND cook. So it'll be a take out night. The yungun wants Taco Bell so I guess that's what we'll get. I'll get a taco salad and he'll get whatever he wants.

Well Katy, we're coming up on 6:30PM here. What time is it by you? I'm guessing that by the time dinner goes on the plates (maybe 2 hours from now?) you might be sound asleep. I need to time it better next time I make this, right? :LOL:

Well Katy, we're coming up on 6:30PM here. What time is it by you? I'm guessing that by the time dinner goes on the plates (maybe 2 hours from now?) you might be sound asleep. I need to time it better next time I make this, right? :LOL:

Well, it's just past 11.30pm here CG, but not to worry. After a few conversations with Pac about visiting his place, it seems obvious we need to get a new version of Concorde sorted out so I can visit you guys for dinner! :)

I'm playing with my new toaster oven. Tater Tots, accompanied by chef salads.

Back
Top Bottom