Tonight's main meal? Tuesday, Oct. 22, 2013.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great idea, Andy!

I'm currently taking a hobby photography course, and our homework for this week is "curves".

Chickens have curves.....right?....so I'm off to visit a neighbour who raises chickens. He has some for egg-laying and other, pretty and colourful chickens as pets.

Should make for a good photo shoot, no?

....grateful for the suggestion, even though I know you're talking about chicken-as-food.:(

My pork schnitzel fried in bacon grease with diced potatoes and mushroom gravy.

Attachments

• Pork Schnitzel in potato gravy.jpg
    Pork Schnitzel in potato gravy.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 172
Thanks, Harry.
I ate two that night and just finished up the third a little while ago.

My pork schnitzel fried in bacon grease with diced potatoes and mushroom gravy.
Oh, that does look yummy.

I never thought of putting gravy on schnitzel. I think I'll do that next time, but onion gravy. Stirling doesn't like 'shrooms.

don't take too long cg....the suspense is killing:rolleyes:!!

Harry, I'm a bit of a Luddite when it comes to tech toys. I've figured out how to take photos and delete the garbage shots (LOTS of practice there ;) ) but I'm afraid I'll have to get a tutorial from my Tech-spert later. Gotta errands to run first.

Harry, I'm a bit of a Luddite when it comes to tech toys. I've figured out how to take photos and delete the garbage shots (LOTS of practice there ;) ) but I'm afraid I'll have to get a tutorial from my Tech-spert later. Gotta errands to run first.
You wrote you were making friends with your new Samsung. Is it a camera or a phone with a camera?

Oh, that does look yummy.

I never thought of putting gravy on schnitzel. I think I'll do that next time, but onion gravy. Stirling doesn't like 'shrooms.

I pretty much always make gravy when I pan fry meat.

yawn,yeah yeah yeah:rolleyes:!!just kiddin',sure the pics will be more than worth the wait having read about the food you've been cooking cg:yum:!!

You wrote you were making friends with your new Samsung. Is it a camera or a phone with a camera?
It's the new phone we're trying out, the Samsung Galaxy S3 with Ting as the service provider. Still debating - we have a couple weeks yet.

yawn,yeah yeah yeah:rolleyes:!!just kiddin',sure the pics will be more than worth the wait having read about the food you've been cooking cg:yum:!!
Don't get your hopes up too much Harry. My food always tastes better than the photo looks. I'm no food stylist. ;)

It's the new phone we're trying out, the Samsung Galaxy S3 with Ting as the service provider. Still debating - we have a couple weeks yet. ...
Do you have wireless at home? Do you have a Google account? Are you signed up for Google+?

I set mine to backup all my photos to Google+ whenever I am on network and charging the phone. Then I go get the pix out of my (private) Google+ backups album on the internet. Easy peezy.

To find these settings, open Google+, click settings and then look at Auto Backup, then for the stuff about backing up photos and videos over WiFi and choose appropriately. Then look further down for "While charging only" - there's a box for a tick mark.

Back
Top Bottom