Tonights Midnight Snack

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
norgeskog said:
I am not usually up at midnight, can I have a ten o'clock snack????
awwww..this brings back memories. My grandpa and I used to share a ten o'clock snack..... thanks for bringing back those memories for me.

I won't have a snack, since I ate so late.

a small piece of the left over blue berry pie,a spring roll, a small piece of fried chicken...just a little bit,wont hurt!mmm too good...

I think I'll have a couple Ritz crackers later with some pepperoni and american cheese, cut up.

Juliev said:
norgeskog said:
I am not usually up at midnight, can I have a ten o'clock snack????
awwww..this brings back memories. My grandpa and I used to share a ten o'clock snack..... thanks for bringing back those memories for me.

I won't have a snack, since I ate so late.

You are so welcome Juliev, happy to be of service to the youngins here.

Ok yesterday I didn't have any breakfast, lunch or supper so last night I had all 3 meals in 1. A hand full of french fries and a screwdriver.

tweedee said:
Ok yesterday I didn't have any breakfast, lunch or supper so last night I had all 3 meals in 1. A hand full of french fries and a screwdriver.
wow, quite a meal for three meals in one.. lol.. I had my chicken parm sammich earlier.. I'm having a bloody mary right now.. I love screwdrivers too!

Planters Mixed Nuts and a cold Busch Lite. Nuts are pretty slim right now though :LOL: I like the cashews and almonds and now I'm just down to the plain ole nuts

SizzlininIN said:
Planters Mixed Nuts and a cold Busch Lite. Nuts are pretty slim right now though :LOL: I like the cashews and almonds and now I'm just down to the plain ole nuts

I gave up on buying mixed nuts for that reason. I just buy cashews in a huge jar from Costco. In fact, thanks for the great idea, I think I will have some now. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom