Tonights Midnight Snack

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the next one should be for qa, pa baker (quality assurance).

i'm having ben & jerry's low fat frozen yogurt cherry garcia.

After yesterday, DH would prefer my mouth to be sealed shut. I had a PMS moment. :cry:

wasabi said:
After yesterday, DH would prefer my mouth to be sealed shut. I had a PMS moment. :cry:

I understand that! My DH would probably like it if you sent some of that cheesecake and sauce my way! My moment last night turned into an evening's worth! :roll:

funny, dw must be having a pms life... (i really hope she never sees this, lol, or that "till death do us part" thing might come sooner than later...

PA....Lets have the cheesecake and sauce and let the guys fend for themselves. :LOL:

wasabi said:
PA....Lets have the cheesecake and sauce and let the guys fend for themselves. :LOL:

Sounds like an excellent plan, Wasabi, but you better bring a cheesecake for yourself because I don't think I'm in the mood to share yet! :LOL:

DampCharcoal said:
Hey! What did I do??? Oh, that's right, I'm a guy! Dang! Lost again because of my gender! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ;)

No, you're off the hook, buddy! Poor DH is getting my full wrath right now :twisted:

PA Baker said:
wasabi said:

Sounds like an excellent plan, Wasabi, but you better bring a cheesecake for yourself because I don't think I'm in the mood to share yet! :LOL:
I'll bring the wine also....we need it!

DampCharcoal said:
Hey! What did I do??? Oh, that's right, I'm a guy! Dang! Lost again because of my gender! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ;)

You're pushing us, damp..... :LOL:

buckytom said:
last night was a leftover chicken fajita, with lots of sour cream, salsa, and cheese. then a bowl of leftover fried rice, and some halloween candy, and a corn muffin, a can o' coke, and a glasss of milk...

looks like you cleaned out the ice box buckytom, need an alka selser?

wasabi said:
PA Baker said:
wasabi said:

I'll bring the wine also....we need it!

Wasabi, can I sneak in on this? I will bring some really good Oregon wild berries for the cheescake.

img_55903_0_bc0eb463cf612e6c1e78ce0982bef23e.gif

norgeskog wrote: Wasabi, can I sneak in on this? I will bring some really good Oregon wild berries for the cheescake.

Back
Top Bottom