Trouble figuring out what to make for dinner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I shop every saturday, I make a list, then add to it at the store. Most of the time I pick up things that I've seen for recipes here on DC..I have to do it this way, but I don't plan a menu, I am to unorganized or maybe to fussy to follow a planned menu..I usually take out something before bed the day before then go from there..If I go plan a meal and then get a gander at dinner for today here on DC, I might change my mind 3 times in one day:LOL: But, for me that is what is so much fun,,Coming here, and seeing what everyone is doing then hijacking your ideas and eating like royalty:)

kadesma

What's For Dinner?

Well it depends on the mood my family and I are in, and how many people are eating. We usually try to plan lunch and dinner while sitting down to breakfast, also we will think about it all day long. We try to think about the choices that we have, and in the end we'll mostly just go with what we are craving at the time. When we need to go to the store, a list is usually put together, and then added to along the way. Our house is so stocked up with food you would think we were getting ready, incase we get snowed in or something. But I love haveing a lot of choices without haveing to leave home. But as far as chooseing a meal, I would either consult your family, look online, or in cookbooks. You could always make your favorite, that way you know at least your eating good tonight. If you want to plan out your menu so you are ready through out the whole week than pick a couple recipes you would want to try and then just decide what days you want to make them on. That way all you have to do is pick up the ingredients because you already know what your making.So I guess just go with what your craving or with what your family will love.

Back
Top Bottom