Tuesday 1/25/2011, What's on your plate?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I found a quart size bag in the freezer that had two portions of Mac & Cheese with Ham and Broccoli. I nuked it into submission and ate half. Nice not having a mess to clean up. It was good too with lots of cheddar.:chef:

That sounds like a great mixture, Z. I've made mac and cheese with broccoli and smoked sausage before. I can almost taste it.

made ham broth last night with my new year's left over bone and scraps. Made split pea soup tonight with popovers. Comfort food for sure.

What is that?

are you asking what a chili size is? if so it is a burger bun, put cooked burger patty on top. spoon on chili (your fave ) lots of grated cheddar cheese and diced purple onions for last thing. yummy yummy for your tummy and really quick to make. i just made 1/2 last night and the other tonight. i used a whole wheat sub roll cause i had no burger buns. just crumbled up the beef, so it would fit on bun. had a beer with it. stuffed. give it a try.:chef:

Everything sounds really good, but I am hungry for omelets now, so I may go with that! I could have english muffins with them with good ol' blueberry jam that I got from Michigan when I was there last month...:rolleyes:

LOVE blueberry anything! I just finished some jelly I got this summer made locally. I'm thinking of maybe trying to grow some someday.

I've got chicken breasts marinating in Montreal seasoning. Will make a pot of rice w/ mushrooms, some steamed green beans and a fruit salad.

I ended up doing all of the above....squirted juice from 1/2 lemon over the chicken right before grilling. Put the rest of the juice in the rice after it was done cooking. Sauteed the mushrooms separately in butter.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom