Tuesday, 11-12-2019, what's for dinner?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

medtran49

Master Chef
Turkey pot pie with a drop biscuit crust.

Attachments

• 2019-11-12 18.10.06.jpg
    2019-11-12 18.10.06.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 129
I made homemade chicken veggie soup served over brown rice topped with Parmesan Reggiano & Pecorino Romano cheeses. I didn't get a picture but here's an old picture.

chicken_soup_041318_IMG_3996.jpg

I was tired of restaurant food. Lots of breaded or battered fried seafood on menus, but very little plain. We bought fresh pink gulf shrimp from a local fishmonger, and I had a sous chef tonight! Himself shelled the shrimp while I made salad and tended the grits. A bit too creamy grits, but still good. It was all so yummy!
IMG_20191112_211005878.jpg

Rolled, Air Fryer Chicken Breast with Alfredo/Bacon Sauce, Honeyed Carrots, Baked & Buttered Russet... and the Salad, of course !

Chicken Alfredo & Bacon.jpg

Tequila Lime shrimp & rice

39817-albums933-picture8083.jpg
[/IMG]

All this Mexican food talk got me craving some Mexican, and some friends stopped by with some pork one had taken out of his freezer (I think because he had almost no room for their turkey!:ohmy: Not something he does all the time, but I'll take it! I almost forgot to take a photo of the last taco. I made some Puerco con Adobo de Tres Chiles - not a fast dish, but not one of those several hour ones, either. And with all those chiles, it had no heat, and it wasn't just me saying this! Here's the end of the pork mix, for lunch tomorrow, and the last taco - I'll post the rest with the recipe.
Pork in adobo, for about 2 more tacos tomorrow. by pepperhead212, on Flickr

Last taco (almost forgot to photograph one!) of the pork in adobo, with some mizuna. by pepperhead212, on Flickr

Back
Top Bottom