Tuesday 11/20, dinner?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEFSElover

Executive Chef
Just took out of the freezer
"Ranchers Reserve Beef Strips for stir fry"
What the heck would you do with this?
Please if you can comment, I'm stuck in neutral:ermm:, help me please. Would you marinate and if so in what? Would you just use a typical stir fry recipe in a wok [as I now have one] or would you incorporate into say a stronganoff or or or or or?:mellow:

What's on your table?

Last edited:
I think roasted chicken pieces and potaoes. I have to go to the grocery store today, it's not going to be fun. I might find myself buying a frozen pizza.

I've never bought those strips, but they sound good. I'd think any wok recipe would work, but, I am partial to stroganoff!!! :)

I bought a piece of cod and a can of beer, so, it's beer battered fish and chips.

I have another meeting tonight, so I'll probably hit KFC on the way - craving mashed potatoes after all the discussion ;) DH can have leftover lasagna or scalloped ham and potatoes.

Just took out of the freezer
"Ranchers Reserve Beef Strips for stir fry"
What the heck would you do with this?
Please if you can comment, I'm stuck in neutral:ermm:, help me please. Would you marinate and if so in what? Would you just use a typical stir fry recipe in a wok [as I now have one] or would you incorporate into say a stronganoff or or or or or?:mellow:

What's on your table?

Susie - I would do a stir fry - that sounds good.

I am putting a pork roast in the crock with dried cranberries and chicken stock and cranberry juice. I will make a gravy with the drippings. I am also making some risotto to serve with it and possible some green beans.

Susie - I would do a stir fry - that sounds good.

I am putting a pork roast in the crock with dried cranberries and chicken stock and cranberry juice. I will make a gravy with the drippings. I am also making some risotto to serve with it and possible some green beans.

((((((((((((((((((MM)))))))))))))))))))))
Never mind my dinner, and the DH did decide on stroganoff, I'm comin to yer house:wub:

(I thought I posted this here already, but either my elevator is stuck between floors or I posted in the wrong thread. If anyone finds it somewhere, just let me know, tia!)

I'm making chicken parmesan with spaghetti and garlic bread.

A roast Pork loin that`s been in Brine for 24 hours, served with a large bowl of salad each, and potato croquettes.

Yet another reason I wish we lived closer, Michele--your dinner sounds wonderful!

My little one's been up since 5 and doesn't seem to be anywhere near interested in napping today :wacko: so by the time DH rolls in I think I'll be asking him to pick up a pizza or subs for us!

PA your b-day is the day after mine! Same year!!

I was thinking maybe your early riser and mine should hang out and wear each other down!!!

I got out some fillet steak, cut it into thin strips then stirfried it with chopped green pepper, sliced onion, garlic, sliced mushrooms and sliced leek. I seasoned with paprika, dried coriander and dried ginger and a little salt. I made a sauce from a tin of crushed pineapple, tomato ketchup and red wine.

Served it with noodles, lovely.

Back
Top Bottom