Tuesday 4/12/11 Dinner Plans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jicama,fruit dusted with chili powder and salt with lime juice, Mexican white rice, beef taco's
kades:)

Beer can chicken in the smoker.

Jicama,fruit dusted with chili powder and salt with lime juice, Mexican white rice, beef taco's
kades:)

Hmm, South or East, what to choose, what to choose.....:LOL:

Actually I am hoping above all hope that we are all home and healthy for dinner tonight and if so it will be ham (a beautiful shank that I got from Costco) and scalloped potatoes (one batch normal, the other gluten and dairy free.....yes it can be done and is very tasty!).

If not, I will have to choose between Kades and Rock....though Andy's meal sounds great and I haven't had good homemade chili in awhile. :ROFLMAO:

Turtle burger. I'm going to cook it on the grill this time instead of baking it. I can control my grill better than my oven. Along with a couple baked spuds and some mushroom/onion gravy.

Roasted beet (from our garden), spinach salad with a reduced OJ vinagrette, blue cheese crumbles, and panko'd sauteed chicken.

I'm making an Impossible cheeseburger pie from the Bisquick cookbook. I'll doctor it up more than the original recipe though.

I've never made one of those. I may try that too! :cool::cool:

I haven't made one in long time. It wasn't enough for my 2 teenage boys! They could have eaten one just themselves. Now that they are both out of the house, I'm resurrecting some recipes that are enough for the 2 of us. We'll have leftovers of this but it reheats well.

I browned the hamburger, diced some smoked sausage and onion and browned them up with the hamburger. Used a little bacon grease for flavor and some garlic salt and pepper. Layered 2 kinds of cheese before pouring on the biscuit mix. It smells good. Hope it tastes as good.

I tried an impossible pie once and was surprised and kind of disappointed at the eggyness. Good enough to eat, but unexpected.

I like the egg mixed with the cottage cheese topping used in the hamburger onion pie recipe. It's more savory. (1 egg beaten with 1 C small curd cottage cheese)

I made spaghetti with tossed with a butter/olive oil/garlic/sauce and parmesan cheese and then topped with a saute of red onion, black olives, asparagus, diced tomatoes, and shaved romano cheese.

Attachments

• PastaPeeps.jpg
    PastaPeeps.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 271
Beef fajitas with home made salsa. I should have used chicken tenders like I originally thought. The meat was tough. Go figure, I should know not to buy beef at Mckays.

I made spaghetti with tossed with a butter/olive oil/garlic/sauce and parmesan cheese and then topped with a saute of red onion, black olives, asparagus, diced tomatoes, and shaved romano cheese.

mmm! Rabbit spaghetti!:ROFLMAO:

I think we will have leftover Chicken and Noodles.

Grilled Turtle burger, on top of rice with mushroom/onion gravy and sautéed green beans :D And some cheddar stuffed in their somewhere, too.

Attachments

• turtle burger2.jpg
    turtle burger2.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 169
Grilled Turtle burger, on top of rice with mushroom/onion gravy and sautéed green beans :D And some cheddar stuffed in their somewhere, too.
That is so cool!

I ended up never getting hungry, so I didn't do the pie. I have a couple hamburger patties cooking and will have leftover corn on the cob and a little cottage cheese with it. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom