Tuesday, 4-2-19, what's for dinner?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mrs. T is out with the girls tonight, so it's just me, and I'm having dinner with Garfield - LASAGNA! Actually, SIL is traveling, and daughter is home with the two kids, so I made lasagna so she has an easy dinner tomorrow night. I make it in two 8 x 8 dishes, so it's easy to share.

Tonight I made homemade chicken veggie soup over brown rice.

I had an appetizer of celery and peanut butter. Don't cringe, try it. it i really quite tasty.

For my entrée, I will be having a quite large loaded baked potato. Hey, Meatless Monday! Not intentional, but available and it sounded good to me.

CD

Black bean and mushroom meatballs simmered in a jar of premade sauce. Served over fettuccine noodles.

Attachments

• Meatballs.jpg
    Meatballs.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 95
I had an appetizer of celery and peanut butter. Don't cringe, try it. it i really quite tasty...
Put a few raisins on top and you have ants on a log - one of our daughter's favorite snacks.

From "The Ham That Keeps On Giving" department, we enjoyed bowls of ham and beans and collard greens. Used the last two ciabatta rolls for garlic bread.
IMG_20190402_210107943_HDR.jpg

Oven roasted chicken thighs seasoned with Penzeys' BBQ 3000, corn, asparagus, mango, blueberries, and strawberries. Tyler was here after school and had a baseball game at 5:30, so he needed to have a good pre-game dinner. :)

Back
Top Bottom