Tuesday 4/28 Dinner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy M.

Certified Pretend Chef
I have a condo board meeting tonight so dinner will be whatever I can find in the freezer for a quickie.

What are your plans?

Deli night here. Whatever kind of sammich they prefer. My bets on bbq beef.
Potato salad with baked beans on the side.

Having a friend over...baked chicken thighs, cheddar cheese and chile mashed potato casserole, fresh broccoli salad, and the other half of a delicious key lime pie...with wine

Another chicken Cajun ranch dressing salad like we had a few days ago. Had cooked all the chicken in the package and had half of it left over and lettuce was BOGO when we bought it Friday or Saturday so just have to make a little bit more dressing and we're good to go.

I am trying out a new recipe tonight, turkey and quinoa meatloaf. It has great reviews, so I am hoping it will be a success. Will probably pair it with mashed potatoes and steamed veggies.

Himself has an upset tummy (another meds switch - I think our doctors are trying to kill us :ohmy: *) so we'll have the Bean/Veggie/Meatball soup I made Sunday. I'll cook up the last little bit of Ditali so I don't have them hanging around during the summer, and add the last of the box of broth to extend the soup. Maybe salad - we'll see.

*At least my headache is gone. :) For now. :ermm:

I'm making meatball stroganoff. It's basically beef stroganoff with meatballs in place of the stew meat. I have some frozen meatballs but no stew beef. Salads on the side.

Gah, as if there are not leftovers bulging out of the frig at home, I grilled Burgers tonight at her house with a few trimmings and toppings. Leftover potato salad and a small green salad for us both. Guaranteed there was choc chip cookies and tonight there was Ice Cream to go with for dessert. It was a beautiful day.

I'm about pooped, it's so late, but we had to work late so I made Reuben sandwiches, French onion soup and we munched on honeycrisp apples for dessert.

Maybe tomorrow I'll get more inspired. **Yawn**

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom