Tuesday, April 22 dinner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That sounds good luvs. Way too early to know about dinner yet... I'll have to check back in later on!! : )

something with my very first ever harvest from my new asparagus bed:w00t2:.

I'll decide later how it will be prepared:)

Asparagus is my all time favorite veggie!!!

Tonight is red peppers stuffed with feta cheese, drizzled with pesto and some sliced roma tomatoes on top. :cool:

home made tare`n`sahre bread (I`m using the new Strong flour I bought yesterday), and cheese topped BBQ sauce Pork chops.
I may take a picture for you if I remember, so then you`ll know what both are.

Your typical tuna salad with, mayo, red onion, lemon pepper, celery seed, egg, and usually I use sweet relish, but the store was out so I'm using sweet and sour cornichons tossed with some dill. Served over a bed of lettuce drizzled with a little olive oil and red wine vinegar some toasted almonds tossed on top and deviled eggs to the side.

Last edited:
I think I'll grill some chicken, throw some BBq sauce on it. Not sure. I'll see if I feel like stopping for some chicken it's too late to thaw and marinate any.

An attempt at my first gluten-free waffles. (Not really in the mood to prepare anything elaborate today).

Going to grill steaks, baked potatoes,

Me too, with grilled asparagus, (Huge congrats RedKitty on your first bed!), and grilled peppers.

corn on the cob.

Lucky you, Dave. It'll be awhile before we get any decent corn here.

I just love how Uncle Bob starts his meal with Bourbon?:)

Lucky you, Dave. It'll be awhile before we get any decent corn here.

:) I was surprised to find some. It is not local corn, we won't see that for several months. I got this as Wal-Mart. Was pretty good Sunday so I went and got a few more ears tonight. I love corn with bbq ribs.

stir-fried beef with carrots and onions. bottled ginger and sesame teriyaki glaze. may juice a Cara Cara orange to add to the glaze (they seem to go bad fast).

Back
Top Bottom