Tuesday Dinner - 7/24/2018

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Rick Bayless is extremely talented and entertaining..

As someone (perhaps CD) stated in a previous thread, Rick can demonstrate some pretty intricate recipes which, at times, just wear me out.. Finding some of his ingredients can be frustrating.. :LOL:

Ross

Yeah, he goes totally authentic, at times. He also does some American mods on authentic Mexican food.

I look at his videos for inspiration, not for exact recipes. He talks a lot about authentic flavors. That gives me ideas for food I can cook where I live.

He also uses a lot of cilantro, which is an ingredient I use sparingly. Cilantro and Comino are two Mexican staples that a little bit goes a long way.

CD

Yeah, he goes totally authentic, at times. He also does some American mods on authentic Mexican food.

I look at his videos for inspiration, not for exact recipes. He talks a lot about authentic flavors. That gives me ideas for food I can cook where I live.

He also uses a lot of cilantro, which is an ingredient I use sparingly. Cilantro and Comino are two Mexican staples that a little bit goes a long way.

CD

Don't forget about epazote.;)

Back
Top Bottom