Tuesday dinner anyone? March 27, 07

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am really not sure... we already have eaten pretty good at IKEA while we were shopping this afternoon, so it was going to be something light and quick anyway. Well Cris is MIA and I am getting really hungry after 3 1/2 hours at the gym, if he doesn't come back soon I will fix myself a sandwich or something...:huh:

I've been exercising like a fiend - 3 and a half mile walk on Sunday morning and again yesterday afternoon. 10 miles on the bike today..

I made buffalo wings without flour and had carrots with lofat bleu cheese dressing.

Now, if that coconut custard pie would silence itself I may get through the rest of the night guilt free!

OK, dinner has changed here. We're having smokies and homemade mac and cheese. I also have a big pot of chicken veggie soup. Likely no one but me will eat that, but I don't care, it looks yummy.

Madeleine is bringing a buddy home for a sleepover so I'll let them make cupcakes for dessert.

me & jake YELLED yesterday. my guy. sigh. luv him. great dinner via jake. his choice. although i'm nauseated.

Back
Top Bottom