Tuesday Dinner....Nov. 4, 2014

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Couldn't find the shrimp in the freezer to use up the rest of the crab stuffing mix from Monday, so decided to have crab melts and potato soup from the freezer. Best crab melts I've ever had.

Happy belated anniversary Kayelle!

Last night we went Greek and tried a new restaurant. It was good overall and the owner (and chef) was very nice. He came out to our table personally and made sure everything was ok with our order.

I had lamb kebabs with grilled veggies (skipped the rice). It was perfectly cooked but the sauce was a garlic BOMB. I had the taste of garlic in my mouth all night. We had to meet someone after dinner, and I'm sure I was probably knocking him over with my breath. Even Mrs. K asked, "Is that smell coming from you?" when we got in the car to leave. :ermm:

Don't get me wrong. I love garlic. But that sauce was a bit overpowering for me.

Yummy looking pics! Rock, your souvlaki looks so good...caslon, I bet your surf 'n turf turned out fantastic...sure looks like it would. Kayelle....those lobsters look fabulous, and happy belated anniversary to you and Souschef!

Everyone's dinners sounds wonderful as always, and inspiring. I had a BLT last night. :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom