Tuesday Dinner, Oct 15th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yeah,got a shiny new one....all better now thanx.old sawbones emailed me the x rays.the screw has got nothing to do with the new joint.that was whacked in about 40 years ago to stop it dislocating,so that i could keep playing rugby a bit longer
Good to hear it's all better now. Rugby must have messed it up a bit.

Good to hear it's all better now. Rugby must have messed it up a bit.
you could say that,used to get it dislocated most games.used to play hook,goes with the territory.......yeah,yeah,yeah & if you are reading this tom,i was was a hooker on saturdays...:ermm::ohmy::ROFLMAO:!!
where is bucky t by the way?awol too?

you could say that,used to get it dislocated most games.used to play hook,goes with the territory.......yeah,yeah,yeah & if you are reading this tom,i was was a hooker on saturdays...:ermm::ohmy::ROFLMAO:!!
where is bucky t by the way?awol too?
You played hooker? My Scottish ex played hooker. Are you the little guy with big shoulders?

Bucky Tom has been AWOL for a while. We miss him too. Speaking of folks gone AWOL, how's your brother?

You played hooker? My Scottish ex played hooker. Are you the little guy with big shoulders?

Bucky Tom has been AWOL for a while. We miss him too. Speaking of folks gone AWOL, how's your brother?
ha!! that's the one tax:LOL:!!at 5'10" not exactly little but when you're swinging on the shoulders of your 6' 2"/250lb prop forwards it's still a pretty humbling experience in the middle of a scrum....particularly as we don't wear the body armour that american footballers wear.gum shield if you were lucky in the good old days:ermm:!!
bolas's health isn't good but he's a fighter,he'll get through it.kind of you to ask linda.thank you.
only been back 24 hrs & i miss tom too

ha!! that's the one tax:LOL:!!at 5'10" not exactly little but when you're swinging on the shoulders of your 6' 2"/250lb prop forwards it's still a pretty humbling experience in the middle of a scrum....particularly as we don't wear the body armour that american footballers wear.gum shield if you were lucky in the good old days:ermm:!!
bolas's health isn't good but he's a fighter,he'll get through it.kind of you to ask linda.thank you.
only been back 24 hrs & i miss tom too
Send Bolas our best wishes and wishes for a speedy recovery.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom