Tuesday dinner plans anyone, Aug 28, 07

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
can your daughter have some friends over for dinner, i.c.? :)

she's a lucky kid.

no lobsters again...boo hoo hoooo. :(

i was dragged out to an italian joint. we had salads, fresh mozz bruschetta, chicken piccata, veal alla soprano (breaded veal scallopini, topped w/ eggplant, prosciutto, tomatoes, and mozzarella, in a brandy sauce.), and chicken milanese with a lemon dijon sauce.

i was dragged out to an italian joint. we had salads, fresh mozz bruschetta, chicken piccata, veal alla soprano (breaded veal scallopini, topped w/ eggplant, prosciutto, tomatoes, and mozzarella, in a brandy sauce.), and chicken milanese with a lemon dijon sauce.

:flowers: I shall send you a sympathy card sir! :LOL::LOL:

Last night's dinner plans changed here too. I'd had 5 moles removed for biopsy, Bob and I both had DR. appointments, and we got home tired, hot, and uninspired. We opted for a simple soup and some pita chips, Acini Di Pepe with Lemon Broth and Black Pepper. I'm looking forward to the leftover for lunch today.:-p

My daughter likes this pasta dish so that's what I made. The sauce is a soy, sake, mirin, and ginger braised ground beef ragu. She likes fresh carrots and spinach so that goes in there although you can pretty much use any vegetable you want. Eggplant, zucchini, and green beans work well. I like it spicy but she doesn't so I throw chili flakes on mine. When she learns to like more spicy foods then I'll throw some thai chilis in there.

IC, this looks wonderful. I luv pasta... & veggies. The soy, sake, mirin, ginger beef ragu sounds delish. Can you share your recipe? TIA

Back
Top Bottom