Tuesday Good Eats August 28th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LPBeier

Certified Cake Maniac
Moderator Emeritus
Hi everyone!

Today I am doing a produce clear out so am thinking a stir fry with zucchini, summer squash, asparagus (if still good), red onion, red pepper, mushrooms and some thin cut sirloin I got yesterday. I will serve it with rice made in our brand new rice cooker! :)

What's going to be on your table today?

I'm making a chicken with pickled peppers and Kalamata olives dish. We usually have it over rice but SO is lo carbing it so I'll have it over rice or pasta and she'll just have it.

Ken's the only one home for dinner at dinner time tonight as all of us girls are off to work. I'm going to put something together for him that he can heat up and that the girls might eat when they get home. I'm thinking orzo and chicken stuffed zucchini.

I'm cleaning out the fridge. I think I might just juice a whole bunch of stuff and have juice. I had steak, broccoli, stir-fried rice for breakfast, so am too full to think of what to eat tonight.

I'm cleaning out the fridge. I think I might just juice a whole bunch of stuff and have juice. I had steak, broccoli, stir-fried rice for breakfast, so am too full to think of what to eat tonight.

Careful there, CW, your breakfast habits might make it to Bugs' blog! :LOL:

I'm thinking chicken mesquite salads. I get the mesquite chicken breasts from Sam's Club and heat them in the microwave then cube them up on top of salads with all the usual fixin's. Ranch dressing or bleu cheese dressing depending on taste.

I stuffed a zucchini with acini de pepe, diced chicken breast, freeh tomato and parmesan. Topped with some more parm and voila! We'll see how it tastes later.

Pot Roast here...lots of onions plus garlic, celery, carrots, red potatoes, rosemary & thyme. It smells wonderful already....and that mean's it is going to be..............

........Good Eats!!!!

Pot Roast here...lots of onions plus garlic, celery, carrots, red potatoes, rosemary & thyme. It smells wonderful already....and that mean's it is going to be..............

........Good Eats!!!!
Sounds like Good Eats to me, Alto...um I mean Dave! :rolleyes::LOL:
YUM!

300467_3579316090443_1132589007_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom