Tuesday, July 12, 2016

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

medtran49

Master Chef
We had a garden salad and stuffed shells. The filling was already made from last week. Craig cooked the shells while I did the vege prep for jambalaya. Then i filled them direct from the bag. Sauce was already made too. After dinner, I made the starter for muffulatta bread and put the olive salad together. I want to cook the jambalaya and bread at the same tomorrow because it's just so hot and I don't want to have the oven on anymore than absolutely necessary.

Last edited:
I'll be having a big beautiful steamed artichoke with garlic lemon butter, and a fresh fruit salad.

I shoved a beer butt chicken in the oven with a lime hat instead of the usual lemon. Salads and a garlic toast for the the SC will round out the meal, with leftovers for tomorrow when I won't be cooking. Tomorrow I'll have my left eye surgery for the last cataract. Woo Hoo!!

I shoved a beer butt chicken in the oven with a lime hat instead of the usual lemon. Salads and a garlic toast for the the SC will round out the meal, with leftovers for tomorrow when I won't be cooking. Tomorrow I'll have my left eye surgery for the last cataract. Woo Hoo!!

Yay!! Here's to a much brighter and clearer world for you after tomorrow, Kay! :flowers:

Will you have to wear a patch for a couple of days?

Yay!! Here's to a much brighter and clearer world for you after tomorrow, Kay! :flowers:

Will you have to wear a patch for a couple of days?

I've been wearing mono vision contacts for many years Cheryl, (left for close, and right for distance). My right eye cataract was done a while back for distance and I wore the close contact for reading in the left eye until today. Tomorrow I will be free of contacts for mono vision and a happy camper, fingers crossed.
Thanks for the good wishes.:)

I've been wearing mono vision contacts for many years Cheryl, (left for close, and right for distance). My right eye cataract was done a while back for distance and I wore the close contact for reading in the left eye until today. Tomorrow I will be free of contacts for mono vision and a happy camper, fingers crossed.
Thanks for the good wishes.:)

Good luck, Kay!
I just wander around aimlessly as usual, bash into walls and such. I've had monovision all my life.

My plan was to make chicken corn chowder, I have the broth et al, but I was dealing with DTV.

Oh! Dinner: picked at the chicken, and ate some awesome hot jalapeno Mexican potato chips with cottage cheese.

Last edited:
i had 2 egg with 5 brown bread and a glass of apple and a small amount of milk cream :D

and hello all guys im new here so please guide me here im not really use to this forums :(

i had 2 egg with 5 brown bread and a glass of apple and a small amount of milk cream :D

and hello all guys im new here so please guide me here im not really use to this forums :(

No worries.. Just hold on tight.:LOL:
Welcome btw...

I've been pushing myself and my back to the breaking point to get a new dollhouse sawn and nailed together for the last couple of days and haven't cooked anything. So I totally forgot to take anything out of the freezer last night and I have no idea what I'm eating today.

If I don't make a final run to the store sometime this evening, I guess I can count on McDonald's for supper.

..Tomorrow I'll have my left eye surgery for the last cataract. Woo Hoo!!
Good luck and good sight to you, Kayelle. My best friend back home had both of her eyes done ages ago with that year's model of Crystalens. After wearing glasses and/or contacts for decades, she couldn't believe not having to use them. It's been at least 10 years and she's still not using glasses. Better results than our niece had from Lasix surgery - she was back to glasses within two years.

We had road food. Stopped at Perkin's in Bloomsburg, PA and got breakfast food - omelets and hash browns, pancakes for Himself and a muffin for me. Took that muffin for a ride because I was full. Himself and I split it today for breakfast...around 5:00 PM today. :ermm:

Back
Top Bottom