Tuesday, June 7th, 2016

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When I lived with my cousins, they were all on diets, and liver and spinach were on the menu at least once a week. The smell alone drove me out of the room and I've had no desire to taste either one ever again.

Anyway, tonight I am finishing off the pizza I bought yesterday. All I have left in the kitchen right now is pancake mix, so a trip to the store is in order. I should have gone last week but I refused to try to shop in 90+ degree heat.

Was going to have some leftover rotini casserole and I thought I'd give this spice blend I got for a present a while ago. As I was grinding it on my pasta, the lid came off and the whole bottle emptied out on my dinner. :LOL:. In the garbage with my dinner. So, I ended up eating a glass of wine and a leftover shrimp ring.

Was going to have some leftover rotini casserole and I thought I'd give this spice blend I got for a present a while ago. As I was grinding it on my pasta, the lid came off and the whole bottle emptied out on my dinner. :LOL:. In the garbage with my dinner. So, I ended up eating a glass of wine and a leftover shrimp ring.

A heart felt thanks is in order to the person(s) that provided the "gift"!:angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom