Tuesday May 3rd... what's cookin'?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pacanis

Chef Extraordinaire
I've got my dinner figured out anyway. I'm going to cook some rope sausage and make some potato pancakes (from last night's leftover mashed). I think I'll steam some broccoli and cauliflower, too... covered with some kind of cheese sauce to be decided later.
Lunch I'm still undecided and no breakfast today.

Those are my early plans. Anyone else have a plan yet?

Sipping my breakfast smoothie right now. I have started some pea soup on the stove for lunch. We usually portion up some of it and give to my wife's friend who is a Penticostal Pastor. I figure it can't hurt my chances when my time comes.

Supper will be spaghetti with tomato sauce. Sometimes, I like to pound out strips of beef and dredge in flour and cook them in with the sauce and serve on the side.

Last edited:
Thanks Rock. You have decided my lunch for me (split pea soup).

toast & currant preserves as of yet. meatball sammich this evening, i think.

Breakfast – 2 Egg Omelet (Chopped fresh - onion, mushroom, baby spinach ground sea salt & ground peppercorns sautéed in butter till nicely carmelized the 2 scrambled eggs added), sliced vine tomato, red seedless grapes and a cuppa Joe. (After I took the picture I divided the food in ½ to share with hubby)

img_995708_0_4b948cd1206a4f1b23d0df2e5a7be7d5.jpg

Dinner will be ground beef how ........................? So many possibilities!! LOL

I'm still trying to get room in the Fridge freezer...so, a Marie Callendar's chicken pot pie, banana and two clementines. Have to convince Shrek to eat his watermelon that's in the fridge.

I'm not sure. SO will be having a chicken Caesar salad because that's what she wants. I, on the other hand, will probably have a freezer meal. Either chili or so one of the soups I have on ice.

Now that I think of it, chili and cornbread with a cold beer sounds really good. Much better than a salad.

Busy day today with morning and afternoon appointments all over the place. Hopefully DH will get some inspiration while I am gone, but if not, it will be a throw together when I get back!

Decided on leftover beef brisket, mashed & gravy, and sweet peas, with a 2009 Doña Paula Estate Malbec. When you're having beef, nothing beats a Malbec!

Leftover lasagna with salads. DH is teaching and he can have his when he gets home with a little turn in the microwave.

Hi everyone,

I am new here. I am so excited to be a part of this community board.

Breakfast: cereal with almond milk and an apple

Snack: some baskin robbin candies from the dollar store. YUM!

Lunch:
snow peas, parmesan couscous, pecan and honey roasted almond crusted salmon, lots of water with lemon

Dinner:
Pizza snacks: wonton wrapers filled with newmans own sauce, cheese, and parmesan cheese. Baked at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.

Its just after 5pm so I will be eating more later :)

had a soyjoy bar for breakfast. just finish half a roast beef sandwich. got plenty of calories left for dinner. it is still very very hot here, so a salad is in order. shrimp i think on bed of lettuce. maybe i will just sauté the shrimp so i can season it better. it is already cooked. that's it.

Hi everyone,

Lunch:
snow peas, parmesan couscous, pecan and honey roasted almond crusted salmon, lots of water with lemon

Dinner:
Pizza snacks: wonton wrapers filled with newmans own sauce, cheese, and parmesan cheese. Baked at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.

Welcome to DC.

Josie

Hi everyone,

Lunch:

Dinner:

Welcome to the family!!

Dinner - Homemade cheezburger helper (ground beef, elbow pasta, beef broth, shredded cheddar, cheddar cheese soup and spices) and steamed and buttered fresh baby spinach.

img_995916_0_c9ae4e16f8867433698d0a712ce4c488.jpg

Back
Top Bottom