Tuesday's Dinner, 10/19/10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
i'm making either curried-carrot soup (though i may make that a carrot/parsnip soup); or i'll make lentils in creme & also garlicy spinach w/ an egg, simmered or shirred;
your dinner this evening is-

Last edited:
Either spinach & chive linguine with mushroom sauce or country ham & eggs.

I made a turkey, mushroom and rice, green enchilada soup, last night. Taking it to work with me and sprinkling shredded cheese on it after heating.

Grandson is going to be here for dinner so I'm shooting for something he's OK with. Roast chicken, pilaf, broccoli and a salad.

going to make stir fry i didn't make last night. thai rice noodles, chicken, mushrooms, onion,and some fresh asparagus. and anything else in freezer that i can think of.

Damp here with possible rain for the next few days so I'm gonna make a pot of bean soup. Comfort food feels good when the weather's rainy.

Burgers, salads (pasta, potato, and garden), baked beans, corn on the cob. Wow.. sounds like a July menu not an October one...

I made chicken last night, boneless chicken breasts with bacon and sherry vinegar and will have leftovers tonight with green salad and baked sweet potatoes. Recipe from America's Test Kitchen "Simple Recipes"

Either spinach & chive linguine with mushroom sauce or country ham & eggs.

MsM, I am up for either of those choices. I will wrap up some of FrankZ's leftover birthday cake and be right over! :cool:

Seriously, Dad is having one of the beef meat pies I made today and the rest will go in the freezer. I, trying really hard on staying on my new lifestyle (we don't use the "d" word here), will have a salad of baby greens, mushrooms, avocado, tomato, cucumber, hard boiled egg, Swiss cheese and a variety of seeds and a citrus vinaigrette.

Last edited:
I made a big batch of baked beans and ham. I've been jonesing for it ever since I started it this morning.

Had to try out the CI dutch oven. So it's Fried Chicken for a crowd, Mashed Potatoes and gravy. Salad.

MsM, I am up for either of those choices. I will wrap up some of FrankZ's leftover birthday cake and be right over! :cool:

Seriously, Dad is having one of the beef meat pies I made today and the rest will go in the freezer. I, trying really hard on staying on my new lifestyle (we don't use the "d" word here), will have a salad of baby greens, mushrooms, avocado, tomato, cucumber, hard boiled egg, Swiss cheese and a variety of seeds and a citrus vinaigrette.
That salad sounds good!! I love seeds and nuts on my salads.

We had cheese raviolis with the sauce from last night.

I used the left over tzatziki sauce to marinade some chick thighs and grilled those. Had a mushroom rice pilaf (Near East) and almost all the rest of the green beans to go with it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom